Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ralp
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I voted "Yes".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I encourage posters to vote Yes.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I like Ralp.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Sinking Ship posted:

Ralp is doing a good job, don't let the haters get you down Ralp!

Ralp is good.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

jackyl posted:

I'm still trying to work out why I should be angry at the internet

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
There's a lot of anger and bad attitudes in QCS, and I hope we may one day go back to having positive vibes.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

ripped0ff posted:

ralp's finger hovers indecisively over the "ban" button for a moment, weighing the fate of a "serious norman" in the balance. with a smirk, he shakes his head and scrolls further down the page.

"not today serious norman," he mumbles to himself as he scrawls the name down on his list.

Ralp is on a list of mine: My buddy list! :)

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I think Ralp is good. I also believe with my whole heart that Ralp's spirit assisted in fixing the forums. Thank you Ralp. :love:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

ripped0ff posted:

ralp broke fyad and took down the entire forum to cover his mistake

shameful

It was good for mankind that Fyad was destroyed.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

jalopybrown posted:

Terrible idea, tat great post just emphasized how far ralp has fallen

The change away from saying the n-word and the f-word shows the enhancing of Ralp's heart and his increased ability to empathize with his fellow man.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I.N.R.I is a bad influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

can someone give a synopsis of the outcome of the ralp saga? i need closure on this anonymous internet person

The saga continues...

• Locked thread