Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ralp
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

Jeffrey posted:

You have to get rid of what turned him from ralp 2 years to ralp today.

Well uhh... <pulls on collar> I think uhh... you might have hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
I thought he was the HR guy that was Michael's foil in creating a safe space?

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
For comparison, the previous steward of QCS was a full-on moderator named Wayne Gretsky. He was fired and permabanned, literally, for having morals and human decency that conflicted with the rest of the staff. He died for our sins. But through the grace of Garbage Day, Wayne was raised from the dead. Ralp replaced Wayne as QCS mod, a lowly janitor of a backwater forum. One can only guess at the depths of human depravity that were witness to the same barren landscape, yet resulted in promotion to king administrator.

Ralp is the anti-Wayne.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
OF THAT KIT KAT BAR!

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

A Keg posted:

It's not that cool.

It's cool for the mod crowd, to whom he is performing.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
Spied a little thing and I followed her all night
In a funky fine levis and her sweater's kind of tight
She had a west coast strut that was sweet as molases
But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

wafna posted:

at the very least, someone could wonder why, out of all the admins, only Ralp generates threads about his not-so-good administration. Sure, you can't please everyone in such a large forum, but Ralp, could you at least wonder why this happens instead of thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong?

In fairness to the Ralpster, he gets an inordinate amount of hatred due, in part, to his exposure here. Other admins can be "not good" in peace and solitude. So while Ralp is unquestionably sub-optimal, he is the messenger for conclusions drawn from the god foresaken abyss that is the admin's forum.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
It definitely wasn't Ralp's fault.

Knock him all you want, but if there's one thing I've learned about Mr. Lowtax over the years, is he has a perfect track record of picking those in his inner circle.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
ralp is klingon for a completed act of violence, such as rape.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
Some people say that Ralp lacks self-awareness. I disagree. This is actual video footage of Ralp being self-critical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxWHmECcjE0&t=443s

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

lol is this actually him because yea i could see how someone lacks self awareness when they look like that and deem themselves okay to be seen by the public

It is statistically possible that it is actually Ralp. But beyond that, I don't know.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
I looked ralp up in klingon and would like acknowledgement please. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
What do you mean, funny? Funny haha or funny peculiar?

• Locked thread