Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ralp
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

g0lbez posted:

that's a bad idea instead we should bring back garbage day from helldump where every friday you get to vote on someone to get banned and you can make posts like "heh can't wait until this friday chump"

imo thats a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Are we removing the Norton tag as well?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

I don't think many people have a problem with the fact I.N.R.I. was probated, but they just think it should not have been for 30 days. Like a week or 3 days or something would be better, imo, because I will miss reading I.N.R.I.'s funny posts.

Yes. Also I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain that people who spam (goaste or otherwise) should not be at the very least probated if not banned.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
ralp said twice I was gonna be mod of QCS but then it never happened

i'm starting to think he was just joking and i might have to vote 'no' if that's the case

• Locked thread