Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
it's friday, so i treated myself to a sausage egg and cheese bagel from the place down the street from work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
op, i thought the breakfast thread was somewhere where we could all get along :(

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He attacked vegemite and the gloves came off.

i implore you, be the bigger man

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage egg and cheese on an everything bagel. i woke up late and had to buy breakfast

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

prefect posted:

where i went to college, there was a diner that would make an omelet with chili as filling :yum:

that probably would be pretty easy to do yourself. try it out!

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage egg and cheese on an everything bagel, op.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

why would it say that, op?

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage egg and cheese on an everything bagel and a latte.

i got it at the coffee place i used to go to every morning at $oldjob. they recognized me immediately even though i haven't been there in 6+ months :unsmith:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
it was also even more delicious than i remembered

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
is there breakfast i can make with fresh mint

it's time

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

enotnert posted:

I'm thinking of making some eggs, should I?

probably

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Shaggar posted:

I walked down to the local dunkin for a nice iced coffee. im the white dude walkin down the street w/ a dunkin iced. nice to see you. look at how white I am.

flannel?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Shaggar posted:

god no its summer. but plaid, yes

:respek:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
now that i'm free, i can post about my breakfast of eggs and cinnamon toast

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
what should i have for breakfast, thread?

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
does rotor's abandonment mean we can non-breakfast chat it up

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage egg and cheese bagel and a latte

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
im liberal scum

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit with some orange juice. the biscuit was not very good.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Pewdiepie posted:

Good poo poo.

that is in fact just poo poo

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
use timg u loving nerds

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

PuTTY riot posted:

I'm the grinder and poverty cola

stop being greedy u cant be both

i had cinnamon toast and eggs again

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
coffee, cinnamon toast, and eggs

gonna make some coldbrew later

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

kwinkles posted:

lemon poppyseed french toast with two eggs sunny side up and a sausage patty:

kwinkles that is a v pro breakfast. im cravin dat lemon poppyseed french toast so hard

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes, toast with grape jelly

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
tea.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
all breakfasts are beautiful :)

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Peanut butter on toast.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Where's the meat?

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If you're actually going to bother to fry an egg, you might as well do bacon too.

bacon is overrated, and i prefer sausage.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah, men's sausages going up your rear end.

gaysnype

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Pewdiepie posted:

I had a microwave pork burrito for breakfast.

i'm sad you didn't get to experience a higher quality breakfast, forums poster Pewdiepie.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
sausage egg and cheese everything bagel, latte

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

graph posted:

it's you! lol!

lol!

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Had some real bad breakfast times this last few days. Ran out of Peanut Butter on wednesday, and ended up eating stale honeypuffs on Thu. gently caress that poo poo...also ran out of margarine and had to use microwaved butter with my vegemite.

drat.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
I'm going to be having brunch with a ~*~GIRL~*~

hopefully it is delicious

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

pointers posted:

pls report back on whether the woman is delicious

brunch was good but overpriced

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
today I'm having 2 eggs over medium and cinnamon toast

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm the single smack of the lips, the surprised eyebrow curl, and the slight nod

pick one don't be greedy

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
scrambled eggs and an everything bagel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

same

• Locked thread