Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had vegemite today instead of peanut butter.

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jun 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

I had a smoothy with berries kale hemp seeds protein powder and a 1 tbsp of cream

I'm extremely predictable fo breakfast

Yes. *thinks of the gayest combination of foods* Cis Admin privilege probably ate this for breakfast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i know it's gay as gently caress, all i care is that it's reasonably healthy got protein and low carb (because i'm loving old and i have a desk job) and quick. if i were to eat a bowl of oatmeal every day I'd be fat and that terrifies me more than abnormally huge cocks stretching my rear end in a top hat beyond it's original design specs.

for dinner i eat lots of nice steaks and seafood, pasta, rice, potatoes or whatever.

Whoa, chill, we're all friends here in The Breakfast Thread. No need to justify the way you start the day to me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

spankmeister posted:

vegemite is gross, op

:siren: Marmite Fan or retarded American that's never tried it spotted :siren:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vegemite is not like Natto in that you get weird fuckwits trying it and going mmmmI like lovely beans that taste like toe jams and then you try it and vomit into your mouth at how disgusting it is, it is legitimately good to spread on toast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

spankmeister posted:

neither actually but thanks for playing

Retarded American.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Glans Dillzig posted:

op, i thought the breakfast thread was somewhere where we could all get along :(

He attacked vegemite and the gloves came off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ig he were a marmite fan I would respectfully tip my hat at him, because I grew up in a split marmite/vegemite household and one time my sister and I thought it would be funny to bite each other's toasts, and the simultaneous toast spit is a funny memory.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

um go post this in some incest forum.

That's a hosed up thing to say.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I prefer marmite to Vegemite op.

I don't think I met abyone that can give or take either, even though they are practically the same thibng.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to cook something for breakfast. Probably bacon and eggs on toast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

you're a human being

U mad? :troll:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had porridge since I was up all night working on a paper and when I woke up I had hell of dries so toast was out.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Still haven;t gone to bed yet, but when I do and wake up, I'll be sure to eat some breakfast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Back to peanut butter after a few days off it. I think I'm over it for now, which is what normally happens. Thinking of alternating between porridge and vegemite until I get my head straight again.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Back on the peanut butter again. Almost became a bad morning because I woke up and there was no loving coffee, but luckily flatmate had some of those fancy home packet espressos so I stole a bunch of them and stashed them away for emergencies.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fabricated posted:

nah it was horrid; like everything about it from the taste to the texture

like I know everyone has stuff they like/don't like but I can usually kinda imagine what stuff I don't like goes well with and I couldn't think of a thing I'd want to put marmite on

its sorta like english breakfasts; its just kinda gross/bad

You should have tried Vegemite.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Marmite is freaking gross because it tastes like it's been sweetened and it makes me wanna barf. Vegemite is just a nice, smooth savoury flavour.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

i heard if you smoke vegemite it gets you super high

confirm/deny?

Sounds like a waste of vegemite.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

both are fine, op. but marmite is preferable.

I honest to god cannot stand marmite.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

That makes sense, someone like you being unable to appreciate good things.

Are you British?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can you homos take the pizza chat to another thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Marmite, vegemite, catamite, I like it all.

Piss off out of my thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

I figured you'd like the catamite talk.

Leave before I get the mods involved, this thread is protected. loving queer little poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

let's just get back to talking about food, which doesn't seem to upset you too much

Yeah, me and my breakfast pals in the POS will return to doing that when you leave.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't sleep, so I'm going downstairs to make some vegemite toast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thread rules:

Talking about All Day Breakfast is acceptable. You ate cereal at 11pm because it's one of the few things that reminds you of your lost childhood? Tell us about that poo poo!

Talking about non breakfast stuff for breakfast is also fine, but do not derail the thread. Ok, you had a calzone for breakfast. Great, a little unorthodox, but yeah fine...whatever...ok dude, you can stfu about calzones now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bonus rule: No flaming yeast spreads unless you have a preference.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vegemite on toast, with instant coffee.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

I woke up hungry in the middle of the night and ate a small bowl of kashi go lean cereal

i think i will make a smoothie now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

idgi smoothies are what muscley dudes drink

anyhow i had peanut butter toast and coffee instead :colbert:

(will have smoothie for lunch)

Muscly homos.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bacon and eggs on wholegrain.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

better have fuckin been double toasted vogels

I'm sorry, but it was some cheapass tip top bullshit. I don't like my toast too think anyway.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I live on a budget.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Porridge this morning. Peanut butter is almost officially out of my regular rotation.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rotor posted:

this is the breakfast thread, not the bullshit story thread or the gay pill argument thread. Please respect that. If you cannot, you will be removed.

This,.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Don't quote edit in here, phucking ph****t

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yet to have breakfast, but I have had coffee and a smoke.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Peanut butter on toast is back on the menu, boys. :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Porridge.

• Locked thread