Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

havent had breakfast yet but already plannin. skillet taters, onions, poblanos, turkey sausage, with a sunny side up egg on top. dark roast w/ a longer brew cause i'll want something bitter with a breakfast that hearty.

thanks for making this thread. im glad theres a safe space for breakfast chat after being hesitant to talk about my passion elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

needed to carb up so two english muffins, toasted, one with half butter half muscadine jam, one with pb. whatever kuerig coffee was at the office my morning meeting was at bc i was out of beans. thank you for your attention.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

just made chili for breakfast because the meat was getting old and i wouldnt have a chance to do anything with it tonight, which made me realize you could probably make a breakfast chili a bit like corned beef hash

weird breakfast

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

agreeing with a knuc post

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i just ate a big bowl of oats

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

how is that? you swear at the eggs for being raw? :ramsay:

its the way anyone who knows how to cook cooks eggs but thanks to the internet it became the gordon ramsey way because he made a youtube and no one on the internet has any life skills so they think he invented it

like its literally keep stirring the eggs to distribute the heat evenly and dont burn them to the bottom of the pan. these were things people had to be told by a youtube

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

rotor posted:

I appreciate the sentiments but this thread is about *eating* breakfast, not coming it

if u aint coming u aint eating the right breakfast, son

e: two english muffins and some irish tea because i'm taking a coffee break (day 13, kill me)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

can we discuss what meals breakfast foods are best for? because my suggestion is "any of them"

a man after my own stomach

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

smoked salmon, sourdough toast, some fresh dill, and aeropressed decaf

week 3 off coffee, allowing myself a cup of decaf a day. hate it but have to say i feel great

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

homemade muesli and some greek gurt

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

PuTTY riot posted:

could i poast my iced coffee making process since its a good summer breakfast beverage?

only if you include a picture with todays newspaper to prove you did in fact drink said iced coffee for breakfast today. we arent savages

strawberry chobani cause i was in a hurry

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Sniep posted:

btw i think this makes me the breakfast thread king now

king chump maybe. ok bfast but i hope you can expense that

turkey bacon and some heavy cream grits with parmesan

e: oh it was free, kudos on your breakfast score

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

eggs, turkey sausage, sauteed potatoes and onions, biscuit, jam, coffee

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

spinach and mushroom quiche, english muffin, peanut butter, dark roast aeropress

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

kraftwerk singles posted:

pieces of poo poo for breakfast

id eat anything with hollandaise

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

two boiled eggs, six slices turkey bacon, english muffin

even a simple breakfast can kick poo poo into gear because im havin a great fuckin day and its about to get better: coffee time. been back on the sauce for a few days

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

a 60/40 casein/whey protein shake

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

leftover pad thai. a shameful breakfast

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

farmer's market eggs
hash browns (home fries)
english muffin
bacon

sub out the bacon and this is my poo poo

my blessings are upon this bfast

just coffee (aeropress medium roast honduran arabica) bc heavy dinner last night

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

please trigger warning your american bacon posts for knucs protection

oatmeal, blueberries, leftover quiche

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

rofl @ the icing distribution on that roll

head bfast for lunch as well, more leftover quiche, bacon, grits, cholula

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

rrr...rrrr......ROTORRRR!!!!!

half of a leftover reuben and some breakfast tea from an unmarked tin

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

some sort of frozen breakfast scramble thing because im moving. name delivered, my insides are now scrambling

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

greek yogurt with oats, flax and blueberries. the fuckin gym is closed for renovations, my body decided to renovate in a gut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

just a lot of iced coffee

• Locked thread