Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kazvall posted:

were wearing cutoff jean shorts, literally every single one. Is this some sort of remembrance thing or do women have like some memo they send out?

Also really short shorts are either hot as hell or criminally disgusting. I think they should be outlawed to avoid confusing men. Discuss.
dude jus start wearing cutoff shorts yourself in protest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gaunab posted:

when i die you guys can have all my shitpost
who gets your trashed and torn urethra

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Police Automaton posted:

op lets meet and wear short shorts and maybe j/o. But no homo stuff
op you should take up this goon on the offer. its the opportunity of a lifetime

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Either you are wearing cutoffs so short that pockets are unnecessary (because you are homeless & don't have money or house keys) or you can do what I did & trim the bottom of the pocket off & reseal the bottom of the pocket to the inside of the cutoffs so you still have a functional pocket for carrying condoms but it's not visible from the outside. The point is to put a lot of effort into looking like you don't care.
learn this 1 weird tip by a goon to prevent your pockets from looking like prolapsed rectums

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Twitch posted:

Looking at women? That's gay.
yeah thats some girly man stuff. stare @ hard dicks 24/7 to increase your manliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gaunab posted:

u can have that bro
um no thanks? I don't want your gypsy dick curse

• Locked thread