Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.

you gotta turn that poo poo around. "hey, girl, i can see your pockets. mind if i slip my digits in them?" see it works on two levels: creepily asking to give a woman your number, and even more creepily insinuating that you'd like to feel her up. win-win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Oral Slither posted:

But where will they hold their money and house keys :ohdear:

pfft, women carry around bags for that poo poo

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

you irl posted:

i like this look, the pockets draw attention to how short the shorts are

for me personally the holy grail would be wearing just pockets, dick flopping around carefree and easy, warmed by the summer sun, but still a place to stick my phone and keys

You could always wear a jockstrap, just push the banana hammock over and use it as a pocket. you're welcome

• Locked thread