Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I am not a lady or the op (a confirmed gay) so I pee standing up sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I thought that was common knowledge

talk about pissin 101 goddamn

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

when I "let loose the sluice" I prefer to lean to the side and fire at an upward angle so it cascades across and down the back of the urinal like a sheeting waterfall

sometimes the sound is so soothing that I fall asleep and collapse on the floor with my diller just flapping around like an unrestrained fire hose, soaking the entire bathroom with my pouchwater

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

PyPy posted:

It takes me too long to get a good stream going if I'm sitting, and I gotta strain a bit to start. When standing like a man the pee comes out much more relaxed and my stream is strong. I am also a tall person so sitting on a toilet is literally squatting with my knees above my waist in most situations, and that must cramp the plumbing somehow. Basically what I'm saying is standing up to pee owns and every man should disregard the op.

is your name said like peepee or piepie because one is very relevant to this thread

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

redshirt posted:

How many are you supposed to have?

I had three last I checked

• Locked thread