Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
Man, going infinite in the draft portion of this game is super easy. If you average ~3 wins per run you seem to get enough to do another. 0 wins seem to be ~500 IP and every win from then on scales it upwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

jsoh posted:

you could also just make the discard dude of your choice a commander so there is no waiting involved.

I would make him a commander but I dont have any. I dont have a coyle either guess I need to open more packs still.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cynic Jester posted:

Man, going infinite in the draft portion of this game is super easy. If you average ~3 wins per run you seem to get enough to do another. 0 wins seem to be ~500 IP and every win from then on scales it upwards.

Not for me. I did a couple runs last night and only went 3 wins and i got between 600-700 ip. I think you need to go 5 to get the full price back.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
Not sure if editing bumps the thread or not for people to notice. I don't wanna post 3times back to back like this but I can't seem to find it by googling it but are order ascension or infestation cards in any other boosters besides their own? I assume order isn't because its the newest set. I'm wondering if core or collection boosters will be worth it because I am trying to get several different cards from different sets to boost the current decks I have made.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Collection is everything.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

How does this guy have 2 nobles? One of his commanders says he can only have 1 card of a type. He later played two eaten by zombies to. Is the text on her wrong? If so she seems kind of powerful.

Dongsturm
Feb 17, 2012

snergle posted:

How does this guy have 2 nobles? One of his commanders says he can only have 1 card of a type. He later played two eaten by zombies to. Is the text on her wrong? If so she seems kind of powerful.

There's a few ways to do it :

- controlled rift
- that card which duplicates another card
- he's playing a prepared deck and the developers can put anything they want in those decks
- game is buggy

I've had the game give me four of the same card from my deck, when I could only ever have 3. I know in every game people complain about the software, but IW is especially bad.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
So I can't seem to find it anywhere, so how do I play this on my android tablet?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Elblanco posted:

So I can't seem to find it anywhere, so how do I play this on my android tablet?

You don't.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
game owns

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
That's the most Infinity Wars.JPG I've seen.

That or showing someone with -350 health.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Stanley Pain posted:

That's the most Infinity Wars.JPG I've seen.

That or showing someone with -350 health.

i actually got 2 1 hp morale wins with that rift run deck. good times

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

jsoh posted:

i actually got 2 1 hp morale wins with that rift run deck. good times

I love the morale system it makes the game so much more fun to me.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

snergle posted:

I love the morale system it makes the game so much more fun to me.

its really the best game

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
every time I break into 2k i get stomped real quick by a deck that straight counters mine like 2x verore 1x dawn w ith nothing but chargers immune to non combat spells and them being able to take their poo poo off the board the same turn they ion storm + having enough removal to neuter me and dmg straight to my core spells. At least with the normal 2x verore 1x dragon I can pretend I played around them by trying to dodge mass death not that it helps much but I have an ok strategy as long as I beat them before they get to calamity. If I removed shikana I could play my deck in pauper. I wanna buy a ton of cards but I also would like to eat next week.

I am super bad at the drafting portion of draft to.

snergle fucked around with this message at 06:18 on May 17, 2015

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
a lot of weird bugs lately.

Anyone doing the pauper league? it's really fun you guys should join

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

There's a bunch of double/triple xp/points days coming up apparently, starting today.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Removing Flying creatures from this game would make this game so much better.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Skyl3lazer posted:

There's a bunch of double/triple xp/points days coming up apparently, starting today.

Just got an email from them today about that. Didn't know another expansion was coming out. Will have to throw some money at that ;)

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
would anyone be willing to let me have 2 infested abominations and a shieldbearer and an infested hero? got em. I've been doing the pauper week tourney and its a ton of fun but the meta is all agro all the time and I think I have an idea for a slower more control oriented deck that can beat my record of 3-3. My ign is claptrapbeatboxtime.

http://challonge.com/IwPauperWeek6 if you are interested in doing the pauper league. it starts at 6pm est but you have to check in before that on challonge. its a 6 round swiss and its fun even if you are just bracket filler like me.

snergle fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jun 10, 2015

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

would anyone be willing to let me have 2 infested abominations and a shieldbearer and an infested hero? I've been doing the pauper week tourney and its a ton of fun but the meta is all agro all the time and I think I have an idea for a slower more control oriented deck that can beat my record of 3-3. My ign is claptrapbeatboxtime.

http://challonge.com/IwPauperWeek6 if you are interested in doing the pauper league. it starts at 6pm est but you have to check in before that on challonge. its a 6 round swiss and its fun even if you are just bracket filler like me.

http://www.infiniteonlinetrade.com

I've grabbed stuff from them before and it's probably way cheaper than trying your luck with boosters.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think I remember why I stopped playing now. There's still way too many weird interactions with cards. Just lost a rift run because primal rage wouldn't let the character survive from a number of different effects (including direct damage abilities). Still ended up getting a 50 pack pre order in because I have an addiction to TCGs ;)

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Stanley Pain posted:

http://www.infiniteonlinetrade.com

I've grabbed stuff from them before and it's probably way cheaper than trying your luck with boosters.

Most card shops dont deal in non premium commons / uncommons from what I can tell.

Yea this game has some off beat interactions but once you learn them it gets a bit easier. Primal rage only stops one death although I think the language on it is vague and makes it sound like its unkillable. It also only applies to that turn. I also think it doesn't stop combat damage so if you send it against something that can kill it it still dies.

snergle fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 9, 2015

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

Most card shops dont deal in non premium commons / uncommons from what I can tell.

Yea this game has some off beat interactions but once you learn them it gets a bit easier. Primal rage only stops one death although I think the language on it is vague and makes it sound like its unkillable. It also only applies to that turn. I also think it doesn't stop combat damage so if you send it against something that can kill it it still dies.

Pretty sure the card shop had at least 2 of the cards you're looking for AND the guys says if you want some common/uncommon cards to email him for details ;).

Primal rage has certainly stopped a) combat damage b) insta kill effects before, it's just very inconsistent on how it chooses to do so and for which kill effects it works with and the order of said effects ;p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Stanley Pain posted:

Pretty sure the card shop had at least 2 of the cards you're looking for AND the guys says if you want some common/uncommon cards to email him for details ;).

Primal rage has certainly stopped a) combat damage b) insta kill effects before, it's just very inconsistent on how it chooses to do so and for which kill effects it works with and the order of said effects ;p

My only experience with primal rage is people putting it on a defender hoping it lives through a XX/x duelist and my duelist coming out on top. but I have had my own head scratchers on sacullus doing the wrong damage.

• Locked thread