Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Was playing this awhile ago before stopping. Not that it's a bad game or anything, it's actually quite tactically interesting and has a good deal of interesting cards.

The whole Star Trek expansion was just weird and goofy as gently caress. Might jump back on now there's a new expansion and more reasons to waste my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Tadders posted:

I would like to collect some names to update the OP with. Maybe I'll start a steam group/IRC room if there's enough people.

Here's a list of cards that I want to trade off.

You can add me to the list. Hoping to be more active in the game again, and probably have a fair bit of trades since I bought quite a few packs first time around.

Lightmare account same as SA account name.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

This really is a cool somewhat unique card game, and for the most part I've enjoyed it more than the other digital alternatives. Once/if it hits iOS or whatever tablet I'll probably get right back into it in a big way.

• Locked thread