Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

The Verore seem pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Oh hey we have a thread for this now (again?). I'll reinstall it after finals, but I'll chime in to say every faction's deck have their own gimmick theme and the Angels' gimmick is that they are basically Slivers from MtG.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

The new set launches today in a few hours. You can pre order the boosters right now still and get the silver border cards and all the preorder milestone perks.

Also Swarmers are the Slivers knock off, not the Angels. The Overseers (Angels) are more about ascension procs and flying. They can really get out of control with mass numbers of weenies too.

Are they? Because Angels have a ton of tribal and Sliver-esque mechanics (give all Angels +x while this Angel is in play/Ascended, poo poo out angel tokens, etc). Makes sense for Swarmers to be that analog, though (I didn't play a lot of Swarmers. Or MtG.)

• Locked thread