Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I've started playing this a few days ago and I've only been doing the campaign so far but I'm having a lot of fun. Still nervous to try PVP since I'm still learning the different factions and trying to collect some cards. Warpath is pretty fun I think. My ingame name is FYKC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Overseers wouldn't be so obnoxious if flying wasn't so cheap for the faction.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I am really bad at this game even though I really try to make a deck that synergizes well I still always get destroyed by everybody in draft mode with decks that always seem to be the perfect counter to whatever I come up with.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Are they going to fix all the UI bugs and freezes? I'm just coming back to the game after a couple of months of not playing it and the game feels even more jankity than it did. Constantly I have windows, frames, pictures, pretty much everyt aspect of the UI freak out, gently caress up, and straight up disappear, all on top of the frequent freezes when connecting to other players and resolving turns. Like, the game is straight up more broken than it was.

• Locked thread