Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbCjJ30ggM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
it's 2013? motherfucker, gently caress you you super loving bitch. I already finished 2013, you can't make me do that stupid poo poo again. I'll give you swirlies, you bitch. I'll lure you in with promises of friendship and a good weed connection and a group of friends who seem reliable and make me appear safe, almost innocuous. You loving bitch. Then when you think it's safe I'll invite you over to a party and you'll be the first one there and when you go to piss you'll realize the bathroom door doesn't lock and think twice about it because you're afraid someone who's a lady might walk in on your tiny loving pecker and then you'll get over it just in time for me to kick the door in--because gently caress you this is serious--and then I'll bend your stupid rear end over and start giving you swirlies, yeah, that's right, in your own loving urine. Bitch

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
WHAT TIME IS IT IN AMERICA?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

TOOL TIME!

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
iiiiiiiiiiiit's boshy time

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
link doesn't go to video for mc hammer hammer time voted thread 1

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
every game on there is poo poo and steam lost publishing rights to most good new PC releases anyways, all that's left is indie garbage and anything worth buying is barely discounted

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
hot drop o'clock?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm developing an app for iOs and android that tells you what time it is anywhere in the world

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
expected Tool Time

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

its naptime
wheres my bottle?

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.

Athropos posted:

every game on there is poo poo and steam lost publishing rights to most good new PC releases anyways, all that's left is indie garbage and anything worth buying is barely discounted

like what games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnOq8MTeoQ

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

peanut butter jelly time gettin weird around here, yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*