Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

rip cool attractive gary oldman, u died young

lol he might have gotten away with it and laughed it off as just being an edgy douche at the wrong time, but then he had to invoke the shade of mel gibson

why yes I have given some thought to how I identify and sympathise with this deeply and obviously insane person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

lol at ppl who actually give a poo poo that jews run hollywood or run anything at all

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

what the gently caress, ppl who are good with money and running a business are in charge of the entertainment industry WHAT THE loving poo poo I'M SO MAD

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

i didn't mean u

and they get mad b/c ppl who point it out usually do so in a really dumb resentful crybaby fit, as observed here

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

i mean, gently caress, show business has already got some pretty lovely people in it. Like Woody Allen, who molested and married his step-daughter and got away with it, and people're complaining about the jews being greedy fucks like every other CEO in existence? greed is a vice independent of your skin color or opinions towards unleavened bread. come on, man

um they were two different stepdaughters pls stop these disgusting allegations

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Nuts and Gum posted:

Yeah that's really what I'm wondering...is there a negative end result to so many Jews being in positions of power? They let chronicled of narnia have sequels, so I don't think they re bullying anyone :shrug:

aslan was actually a jew

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

RAGE HOLE posted:

Gary Oldman is stupid because he doesn't realize that the reason why Mel Gibson got in trouble wasn't that he said anti-semitic stuff in a town full of powerful jewish people, he got in trouble because he said it on tape so that all his fans and potential audience goers could hear it. Kind of like how Gary Oldman said a bunch of stupid stuff to a loving journalist who was interviewing him.

lol @ anyone thinking it would be ok to say stupid poo poo in an interview

also lol @ anyone agreeing to an interview with playboy i didn't know t hey were even still around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Kyrie eleison posted:

"The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people."

is this intentionally over the top?

lol yeah he's kind of a bitch baby

• Locked thread