Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gary Oldman is a real piece of garbage. No one talks poo poo about The Fifth Element while I'm around. gently caress you, Gary Oldman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I do find it pretty funny that at the end of the interview he asked for them to cut a bunch of that poo poo out of it, and then they were like "nah gently caress you" and just printed it all anyway. And then he had to apologize immediately, thus making himself just as big of a hypocrite as he was accusing everyone else of being.

But seriously, he said he "can't bear" the Fifth Element. I hope he gets loving blacklisted.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey, the Jewish people already got a heartfelt apology. What about the women, gays, and black people he also apparently says derogatory poo poo about? Where's our sarcastic apology? What about the Fifth Element fans?

I personally will not be satisfied until he declares Leeloo Dallas Multipass god's chosen one.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

There's a difference between "The people who run a lot of media outlets are Jewish" and "JEWS RUN HOLLYWOOD!" One is just a statement of fact, the other implies some kind of insane conspiracy being orchestrated by an entire religion.

• Locked thread