Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I was 12 I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
elliot rodgers years old

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

it was kind of gradual for me

naem
May 29, 2011

It's a lie????

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
wait a minute....then who brings me presents every christmas and easter????

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait a minute....then who brings me presents every christmas and easter????

The Jews, basically

JustCait
May 28, 2014
This exact moment... That sucks.

harper is bisexual
Jan 10, 2014
in 2004 i went to the convention when john kerry was nominated and met barack obama just before he gave his first major national televised speech. i thought he had big ears and obviously i didn't know he'd end up president. after i shook his hand he pointed to a cardboard horizon as part of the background with the world trade center and he said "i did that". and i was like excuse me and he said "i did 9/11". and i sort of froze and he whispered into my ear "you're gay as hell" and then pivoted and walked directly up to give his speech. anyway i think he was joking but it was pretty messed up.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

harper is bisexual posted:

in 2004 i went to the convention when john kerry was nominated and met barack obama just before he gave his first major national televised speech. i thought he had big ears and obviously i didn't know he'd end up president. after i shook his hand he pointed to a cardboard horizon as part of the background with the world trade center and he said "i did that". and i was like excuse me and he said "i did 9/11". and i sort of froze and he whispered into my ear "you're gay as hell" and then pivoted and walked directly up to give his speech. anyway i think he was joking but it was pretty messed up.

hosed up if true

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
You're wrong it's not a lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

when i watched that

so like last year