Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Glitchtangclan shall return!

Still stuck on what class to make before I realised I could have more than one character on my account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Still can't get in. Man this sucks.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
While I'm not like, pleased about not being able to get in, the sheer amount of pubbie rage on the forums is endlessly entertaining.

If a lot of people initiate Paypal chargebacks over this though, I can see some problems arising there.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007

angerbot posted:

While I'm not like, pleased about not being able to get in, the sheer amount of pubbie rage on the forums is endlessly entertaining.

If a lot of people initiate Paypal chargebacks over this though, I can see some problems arising there.

This is true. I've been through enough MMO launches to think that this had a good 50/50 chance atleast of happening. It's like people are surprised or something.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
I just realized something. The OP intro pic's Asian dude's teeth isn't hosed up enough. That guy needs to have a hosed up grill in order to be realistically Chinese. I should know, I've been in the countryside and man there's a lot of poor dental there.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
That is a lady.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
My point still stands. That grill isn't hosed up enough.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

angerbot posted:

Since part of what they sold was early access, if they don't deliver it will a chargeback be valid?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Guild is up. Apply when ever by pressing i.

If we don't recognize your name you are like one of the many non goons applying. So I may not accept it unless I recognize it from this thread.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Haroshia posted:

Since part of what they sold was early access, if they don't deliver it will a chargeback be valid?

Valid or not, the people at Subway are starting to give me odd looks.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Well, I was given a leveling pack in my email. Not sure if because of the early access issues, or if that comes with the hero pack I purchased.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I got one too.

Probably because of the issues, but because of the issues you can't apply that pack to a character, because you don't have one yet.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm... got a server is down error for Claymore. Am I missing a step or something? Or is this because of "MMO's First Day Rush" syndrome?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Eh they hosed something up with the Early Access and some can get in but some can't - if you bought the starter pack, send in a ticket and they'll send you an e-mail with a code for "$60" of XP pills or whatever. We don't know what's actually in it yet.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007

jwang posted:

Hmmm... got a server is down error for Claymore. Am I missing a step or something? Or is this because of "MMO's First Day Rush" syndrome?

It's broken. People who purchased the early access may or may not get in, people who don't have early access are sometimes getting in, it's a pretty big cluster right now.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Thanks for the info. Going to wait for next week then.

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Decided to try this out. So far it's a little generic save for the setting, but from what I'm hearing from Mumble conversations, it sounds like it'll pick up a little later. Perhaps the same could be said of all MMOs, though.

I am in the game as Rime.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
This should be impressive. My Visa Black card is ready.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Welp, over 10 hrs and the game is still broken.

Here is to hoping that tomorrow is less poo poo.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Well whatever while I wait more china videos.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTQCzJN0O1c

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Opps that's not even Chinaez

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-NXiBhDoMs

Throw another wushu popcorn flick in the OP pile.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

So an item you can buy from the cash shop is 10 cents for 100 minutes of the in game bot.

If you paid 15 bucks a month you would pretty much get 31 nights of botting.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQDQpNp8szo

Emerald Rogue
Mar 29, 2013
Man, I wasn't following this thread real closely until I realized you all were making movie recommendations. Thanks!

Probably going to make a Wu-Tang or Shaolin on Thursday with the rest of the unwashed masses. If the game works by then, I guess.

Emerald Rogue fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Jul 2, 2014

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Third World Reggin posted:

31 nights of botting.

:vince:

It's every poopsockers wildest dreams come true.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

That should be 31 extra nights of botting cause you get 200 minutes by default and this adds way more. Add 600 more minutes for 60 cents and that is 10 hours.

60 cents a day for 10 hours.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

That should be 31 extra nights of botting cause you get 200 minutes by default and this adds way more. Add 600 more minutes for 60 cents and that is 10 hours.

60 cents a day for 10 hours.

What are the limits on the bot?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

So botting in this game is kinda complex.

Every morning at 8 am you get 200 drive. 1 drive is 1 minute. You can store up to 600 drive.

Here are some settings.

Radius
Number of pve deaths before it cancels
Number of pvp deaths before it cancels
If you are not earning exp for so many minutes cancel
Auto sell worthless items or common+, you can set that
Enable companion collecting
Skill order
Skill cool downs
Use skill when your hp is at a certain percentage
Healing / Mana items to use at a certain health
Use worse item or best item for restoration items
Auto buy hp/chi potions and food
Companion healing
Repair weapons at percentage durability
Upgrade specific gear or all gear with the bad greens that drop

So you set your combo, set everything else, put it in a place and hit begin. It goes to town and also uses your ultimate (rage / combat focus) when it is available.

The item in the cash shop is a dime for 100 minutes so you can pretty much do 10 hours a night if you don't mind spending a buck per night.

Emerald Rogue
Mar 29, 2013
That's ... a really weird thing. Does that kind of rent-a-bot feature exist in any other MMO? I've never run into it before.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Emerald Rogue posted:

That's ... a really weird thing. Does that kind of rent-a-bot feature exist in any other MMO? I've never run into it before.

I think there are some Asian mmo games like Granado Espada that come with bots built in or auto attack and auto loot features.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
The introduction of little Pokemon dudes to the equation has forced me to go Wu-tang. I must protect and heal my little dude while he picks up poo poo for me, and the Shaolin are filthy Buddhists. Taoist Pokemon Master forever!

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
So how does the class spread seem to be right now? What seems to be the most played school? Least played? Just curious what I should roll if I wanted to be a super special little snowflake.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
Looks like they're restarting the servers to fix the login issue, yay.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
With an ETA of 2 pm PDT :rip:

Misread the tweet, that's for general OB.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
I'm now able to login.

I believe i have managed to create anime.

Delerion fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 2, 2014

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
What's...wrong with his face?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

IF you were bugged, you should be able to get in now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Yay, I wonder if they'll reveal the screwup

• Locked thread