Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.
Which ones are the tang bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Grithok marry me

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Drinkfist posted:

Be advised that I just sold a Cash shop hat in my stall for market research and it is looking like you can get more bang for your buck doing that over buying the Training pack with the unbound in it.

Cash Shop:

Training Pack 100 Sycees gives 1 gold unbound.
Raiden Hat 400 Sycees sold for 7 gold unbound in stall.

Do your market research before buying unbound directly from the store. It is also good practice to tear actual products out of the cash shop so people who want to keep playing without using a credit card can get access to that bullshit.

Is this a sample size of 1 or have you sold a few?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
So in one of the early tutorial missions I went into a cave and murdered the crap out of some spiders with what seemed like a rage skill (Godslayer or something?). Was this a one time thing or am I missing how to activate this (i'm level 27 now)?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Orv posted:

Make sure you're always using Z (or whatever your meditate key is) to vacuum up stat orbs. The blue is Chi, the red is Health and the yellow is Focus. What you used was a focus attack, built very, very slowly by causing damage and much faster by sucking in yellow orbs. Unfortunately yellow orbs mostly only appear in dungeons/instances, triggering your Focus skill in open world is unlikely.

Oh thats too bad, I was hoping it would be like rage skills in wushu.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Press ctrl to whip out the cursor in action mode

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Is countering the same as blocking? Also is there more to blocking then pressing x? I feel like I missed a tutorial or something along the way.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Ok I have a lot more questions about this game.

Is there some list of what all the effects actually do? I know acupunctures immobilize people and I know they make other skills do more damage on an acupunctured target, but I don't know what keywords to look for for this. Flaw-exposed?

I also notice that if I grab someone and throw them and cast one of my line attacks (sword blast) while they are midair, the attack usually shows as dodged if it hits them while they are knocked down on the ground. What kind of attacks work well on knocked down opponents? Can I acupuncture them (it is hard to test using nodelock)? Is there a good place I can go to test the damage of moves? Mobs die too fast to be useful.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Why did E'mei suck so much? They look like a lot of fun based purely on skillset.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Shadowlz posted:

Doing this as soon as I get home from work.

They might all literally be dead by then

Third World Reggin posted:

Antagonize the BR guilds? I would never.

But I am looking for some brazilians who can score.

Also I did invite one BR guy after asking if anyone was to embarrassed to be in a BR guild.

And wrote Brazil 0 German 5 on a wall in ink.

You should have written 0-10 for accuracy

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
I liked the combat in wushu more, I miss goosestep. I also miss script stealing and throwing people off cliffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Kylra posted:

Here's a potential replacement for the op:

mostly harmless

• Locked thread