Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
I'll probably be playing this a bit because it's new and isn't run by Snail but the combat honestly isn't nearly as good as in Wushu/Wulin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
I suppose I should have just written that the combat is better in Wulin, I havn't actually played Wushu in over a year. It's probably due to ping issues for me however, playing from Europe, but Swordsman combat feels really clunky and laggy for me so far. But I'll try to get to 50 at least in OB to see what it's like.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008

Delerion posted:

Some info for other europeans thinking to join us on Claymore:

The ping is only around ~90 for me from Finland, but it does lag a bit in arena pvp, i would recommend battleping/wtfast or such once they add support to it, the isnt noticeable in pve at all.

Timezone is a larger problem, its apparently CST, and guild events can be started at 7pm, this is for example 3am in gmt+3. Other events have multiple times they can be entered(like bamboo) which are earlier and much more manageable.

Guild events always being after 2am for me is kind of a problem. But then again the alternative is a pubbie guild and no way.

Estraysian
Dec 29, 2008
World chat is already hilarious. I'll be applying as Murder as soon as I get to 20.

• Locked thread