Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

I had to double check the thread to make sure this wasn't Age of Wushu, the games look almost identical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Where is my Wudang class?

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Baron O Beefdip posted:

So what's the difference between this and Wushu? Why would I play this instead of that?

randombattle posted:

It's also not run by snail games and oh my god that cannot be mentioned enough.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Baron O Beefdip posted:

I'm getting mixed messages from the wiki about House Tong. It says they are both good and bad at group pvp. What is House Tong actually like in that regard?

They are good at group pvp. They sit at a distance and shot the poo poo out of people. Stun people with rockets and lock down areas with spiders that explode into chains.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Ignore the idiots that get mad. Posting your name in this thread. Is the easiest way to see if you're a goon.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Kevlar Beard posted:

Just hit level 20, applied to the guild as Beard.

edit: I'm having trouble how launching and knockdowns work with certain Splendor skills.

What causes targets to become "flaw-exposed"?

I was trying to figure this out last night. I think acupuncture and if the player is vulnerable (the red glow) count, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

I've bet 10 unbound silver WerkWerk's furniture will not arrive tomorrow.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

aleksendr posted:

I see very few Infinity players around. From the write up they seem rather hard to play, especially in PVP but does anyone care to supply more info about them ? I have yet to create a 4th account to try them out and maybe i could save myself the trouble if most agree they are sub-par.

Infinity as stated by others do really well in 1v1 Pvp. In mass Pvp (guild wars) they do jack poo poo. Unless you enjoy sitting back and shooting one of your 3 ranged attacks you're not accomplishing anything. If you try to use a counter to cc opponents, it will take you right into the middle of their group where you will get cc'ed/AOE'd to death. Infinity are not tanky enough to go in that close. If you want to do that I'd suggest rolling a shaolin.

^^^^^Harmony/Splendor/S&M have thier roles in guild Pvp. A S&M can pull people out of the line into the group. From what I experienced I group arena, Splendors jump anyone out my themselves or pulled out incredibly fast. Basically if you find anyone out by themselves or pulled out, you can close the gap with one of your many charging moves and deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time. I suspect harmony would do the same since both classes have some of the highest single target damage.

Hy_C fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 7, 2014

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Haroshia posted:

Use it after a pull.

They can still roll out.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

randombattle posted:

Seriously I beat HyC when I didn't know what I was doing. Protip blocking is useful.
My 35 win streak. :negative:

Blocking is important but the reason you won was because I was expecting the same old throw stick hit with stick shaolin then suddenly, oh god why is he spinning kick across the map, dear lord he's immune to grabs 90% of the time I have never seen any of these moves Shaolin. And then you won.

At least we figured out accelerated makes you immune to some cc.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Patch in 15 minutes. Maintenance will last 2+ hours:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/social/forums/#/discussion/2473/swordsman-patch-notes-07-10-14

quote:

Patch notes for July 10, 2014 maintenance:

Guilds Events should now properly activate.
Fixed an issue with the display of prices in various merchant windows.
Additional localization has been added for previously untranslated Chinese text.
A Heart Key is now included within the Female Wedding Pack in the Marketplace.
Wedding Tour Tickets are now available within the Marketplace.
Clarified a number of tooltips for Marketplace items.
Added various measures to combat spamming and botting in-game.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Im going to make 10 more unbound silver if Werkwerk doesn't his furniture this Saturday.

Im betting against this guy. VVVV

Hy_C fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jul 11, 2014

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

You can patch the client now.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Server's back up boys.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Do not put 15 in everything at first. Look at the nodes that you want that require 2 stats at 15. Get 15 of those 2 stats then get and max the node. Move through the mastery tree this way.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Treasure Stealing is a myth.

There is no zone xp bonuses. The Bonus thing in the zone domination is talking about bonus guild quest distribution that are currently not open.

Drinkfist we discovered another way to gently caress over people last night.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

angellinck posted:

How can I get Mastery reset scrolls besides paying 3 dollars for it?

The leveling pack has one at 60.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

randombattle posted:

That's a lot of words for 5 Venoms poo poo aoe fields everywhere that are annoying will murder you and pull people around with whips that are annoying.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

randombattle posted:

What? What happened now? Did LemonKush literally go insane with rage now?

What happened? This happened.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

So far our guild events have 3 things on Friday and Saturday so people can do the mystic realm beast thing on Sunday.

We were doing two treasure tombs and one massacre on those days, but a lot of people who went couldn't do all the quests from two treasure tombs because of some weird lock out.

Do you guys want to move those extra treasure hunts to Wednesday and Thursday?
Or do you want to change those extra treasure hunts to massacres?

I prefer Wednesday and Thursday having the extra treasure hunts.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

In the one instance where I fought Youlose I lost. A lot.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

The only thing P2W is gems. Gems which are a big deal now since we're only ~lvl 50 and the gap of not having gems decreases with each level we go up. Not to mention there's probably tier 2 gems dropping from other locations we haven't figured out yet.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

There was nothing to fix, the game was great when it first came out.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Just grab feasts and do guild events and you'll slowly level up with little to no effort.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

BERGfu posted:

You didn't miss anything. When you login you will probably still get the reward

Maybe if he logged on within an hour. I doubt the rewards would still be applied much later than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Here's an example of the captcha system they implemented to deter bots

Edit - Please note the Financial Manager guild bonus quests have the captcha as well. If you fail the captcha you lose one quest turn in.

Hy_C fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 29, 2014

• Locked thread