Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Are bags limited time? Is any of the cash shop stuff limited time? If I drop 60 bucks on the game, will I keep my horse and vagrant outfit forever?

Can I have multiple characters on one account? Do they all get the stuff if I drop 60 bucks on the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Third World Reggin posted:

Cash shop is pretty good and bags work like this.

You have your inventory and bag inventory. You can combine two 5 slot bags to a 6 slot bag. Two 6 slot bags to a 7 slot bag. This is done in game at the grocer. They have no timer on them.

You can also expand your inventory by 5 slots for 50 cents. You can do this 10 times. It might get more expensive after the first, don't know.

The bags in the cash shop were pretty reasonable. I don't recall the price but they were cheap.

So cash shop items are permanent or what? That's the most important thing to me, because gently caress the Wushu/Maplestory/whatever game poo poo of 'oh yeah, it goes away after 30/60 days'

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I'm torn between Tong for guns and Five Venoms for poisons. Any goon consensus on them so far?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Tong is alright, their 1v1 combo is pretty awesome, but they just stand out like a sore thumb in a world of taoist magic and swords.

See, that's part of why I want Tong. Having guns and cannons and all that in magic and swords sounds hilarious. Both of them sound like a bundle of fun honestly.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Well that answers the Five Venoms or Tong question I had, time to shoot people in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Totally going to be a short dwarf toaist wizard

So I know you can make faces looked gently caress up as hell

but can you make fat people? Or is it just faces?

• Locked thread