Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2JpR7xzvg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

world war fun

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Yolo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
fuking jooz

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
:rip:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
we are ripe strawberries

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
All you other kids with the pumped up kicks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY59T0HQBYA&t=38s

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ive heard that loving "take me out" song so much im not all that surprised

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rbTZYmpO4

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCM9SDFZUMw

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hey are you the serbian guy that made the thread about drowning because of the floods or whatever and we ignored him?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

no but that was kind of sad because i think he believed this was gbs 1.0 and he was actually making real posts and begging for donations while tens of thousands suffered in agony

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

THS posted:

no but that was kind of sad because i think he believed this was gbs 1.0 and he was actually making real posts and begging for donations while tens of thousands suffered in agony
it's okay he's in a better place now
hell (still better than serbia)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SERBIA STRONK

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the war of the train spergs

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

same

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

one of the most selfish people in history

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I blame the jews

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

The loving Serbs erected a statue to the shithead who kicked all of this off.

Celebrating the guy who killed the only Austrian nobleman who didn't want a war with their country and didn't have a policy of "oppress all the Slavic subhuman scum".

Has any Serbian ever done anything right, or are they all just a bunch of bitter gently caress ups?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im glad

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
otoh the austrians were incredibly worthless fuckups and shooting one in the head was a net positive to humanity

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The horse lacks a mask. I mean the horse is more expendable than a person but if it starts dying while he's riding it things are going to go south fast.

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012
:rip:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont think princip could have reasonably predicted killing the nice face of austro-hungarian imperialism would set off ww1. also ww1 was inevitable at that point and if it hadnt been him it would have been some other incident

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the austrians managed to lose to the russians until germany diverted like five guys in a hay wagon to seal up the eastern front

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

otoh the austrians were and always have been borderline retarded inbreds and shooting one in the head is a net positive to humanity

Yea but the problem is they shot the only halfway good Austrian: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

at least they paid for it by losing like 20% of their population in the war, that worked out really well for them.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Vernii posted:

Yea but the problem is they shot the only halfway good Austrian: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

at least they paid for it by losing like 20% of their population in the war, that worked out really well for them.

lmao that literally would never have happened, ever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
god i cant decide if i want to call the austrians inbred or worthless fuckups

i mean i guess metternich knew his business but has there been an austrian other than him that wasnt born with late stage brain degeneracy

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
THIS IS ALSO THE FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PASSING OF BILLY MAYS. COINCIDENCE?!

SHOULD HAVE USED THE ZORBEEZ, WITH X-27 TECHNOLOGY WHICH HAS THE STRENGTH TO ABSORB 20 OUNCES OF BLOOD.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
gently caress you Austrians with your koalas and Kylie minogue

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

MOOBS! posted:

ive heard that loving "take me out" song so much im not all that surprised

They're named after a race horse not the old dead guy

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

It sure was nice of Austria to donate their old Haydn-penned anthem to Germany when they got a new one by Mozart.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Gavrilo Princip puts the "rear end" in assassin.

he had a cute butt

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
i would not have existed had he lived so good work to everybody involved

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i found a ww1 hand grenade shoved in a cedar chest full of sweaters at my grandparents house last week. it was kind of a surprise.

hm what is thi- ohhh thats a potato masher

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Rujo King posted:

It sure was nice of Austria to donate their old Haydn-penned anthem to Germany when they got a new one by Mozart.

Allegedly by Mozart. It isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
murdering killers.

• Locked thread