Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
people trying to be cool like to say english breakfast or something stupid but tbh an egg mcmuffin is way better and everyone knows it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

liqour, op

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Only anything and everything.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

california roll posted:

people trying to be cool like to say english breakfast or something stupid but tbh an egg mcmuffin is way better and everyone knows it

same

tied for first place

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Actual, real eggs plus sausage and american cheese on a plain bagel.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
well, the starbucks "sausage sandwich" is better

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine
sausage mcmuffin, made at home with actual food and care

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
chick fil a breakfast chicken biscuit with honey

i take off the top biscuit and eat the chicken on one side of it open-faced style and put honey on both

real good

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002
literally any breakfast

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
big bowl of dicks

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
in america there is like, denny's hashbrowns eggs and bacon, or a mcdonalds or BK egg bacon and cheese biscuit thing

in europe yeah its the Irish or English breakfast no contest bitch OP plus even if they call us fatties, over there its a huge plate of food that a biscuit doesnt really get close to shaming

Pred1ct
Feb 20, 2004
Burninating
Real food not from a fast food restaurant

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Everything bagel + breakfast sausage + a two egg omelet is the ultimate breakfast sandwich and is how I fuel my mornings

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
bagel w/ cream cheese and lox + a side of eggs

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
ive never understood how ppl can eat cereal or toast and feel full of energy all day long

if i get some decent protein i can be active all day until dinner time. throw in 6 to 8 beers to keep wet and smooth and its a fine day, a fine day. data entry, digging a grave, waiting tables, policing, it doesnt matter. eggs bacon alcohol and maybe a bit of drugs and we're good

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you make your breakfast sandwich with a bagel, you're doing it wrong.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Line of coke to wake up, Diet Pepsi to keep you going all day. No need for food apart from vitamins
I weigh 800lbs.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Drunk & Ugly posted:

ive never understood how ppl can eat cereal or toast and feel full of energy all day long

if i get some decent protein i can be active all day until dinner time. throw in 6 to 8 beers to keep wet and smooth and its a fine day, a fine day. data entry, digging a grave, waiting tables, policing, it doesnt matter. eggs bacon alcohol and maybe a bit of drugs and we're good

eh, i do an italian breakfast with a cappucino and pastry every morning. it's good and I don't really run out of energy. I'll eat some fruit or something around 10ish.

i do make a large english style breakfast (minus the blood sausage :barf:) on the weekends when i have more time and it's almost too much.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

MondayHotDog posted:

Actual, real eggs plus sausage and american cheese on a plain bagel.

egg mcmuffins use fresh eggs cracked and cooked on site, jfc is like you don't even keep up with mcdonalds news

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
the egg macmuffin was scientifically engineered to taste good. the english breakfast is just some poo poo people have been eating for thousands of years because they didnt know any better.

Religious Man
Nov 28, 2010

Perfect God and Perfect Man
looking for opinions on tacobell's bfast, tia

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pr0zac posted:

egg mcmuffins use fresh eggs cracked and cooked on site, jfc is like you don't even keep up with mcdonalds news

They do. But who knows what goes into the fryer at night. Forgo the hashbrown.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the egg mcmuffin is the best fast food breakfast because it's pretty much the only one that actually involves cracking an egg

anything similar at other fast food restaurants involves an egg-like slurry full of fillers. i'm impressed mcdonald's still does that one thing right

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

pr0zac posted:

I was thinking of that scene in Clerks 2 when they're opening up and he's got that big loaf of fake egg product that he's slicing up.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A nicely steamed lobster tail with a little saffron butter.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a hot cock and some pussy in u face

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
just about everything, op

The General
Mar 4, 2007

california roll posted:

McDonald's Breakfast Burritos are loving delicious. So much better than any poo poo mcmuffin.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

A Lottaburger breakfast burrito is mathematically the best thing you can eat in the morning. What the gently caress is wrong wrong with all you other fucks?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MondayHotDog posted:

I was thinking of that scene in Clerks 2 when they're opening up and he's got that big loaf of fake egg product that he's slicing up.

Clerks Two was fiction. Why the hell would Rosario Dawson want Brian O'Halloran

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Religious Man posted:

looking for opinions on tacobell's bfast, tia

sausage crunchwrap is awesome, bacon one not so much

havent tried waffle taco yet but prospect does not sound promising

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Taco Bell Steak AM Crunchwrap

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

do beans for breakfast make you all farty for the rest of the day? from what i remember beans are known for their ability to make you "toot"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I live outside the city a bit and so I have to take a road to get to the highway to head into town.
At the ramp where I get on there's a burger attached to a gas station. Recently they've been advertising burgers for breakfast.

I just wanted you all to know about this.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

op have you tried to put a sausage mcgrinddle inside an egg mcmuffin?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

old dog child posted:

op have you tried to put a sausage mcgrinddle inside an egg mcmuffin?

don't cross the streams!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
leftover pizza from the night before

GCValentine
Oct 25, 2007
Important Event
That isn't even the best breakfast at McDonalds

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It's not even the best McDonalds breakfast sandwich under 350 calories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

You'd probably get more nutrition eating out of a garbage can. It'd probably taste better too.

• Locked thread