Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013
i like sips ;-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
id gently caress em

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

id gently caress em

Insightful Funny +1

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I used to play wow with them and they're really nice people. Once though over voice chat (i only had speakers no mic) one mocked me cause I was a warrior with a dagger :(

shas
Jul 27, 2011

they have an office building dedicated to playing minecraft

Syrek
Jan 13, 2010

Meeeeeeeeehhh
I dunno 'bout that

concerned mom posted:

I used to play wow with them and they're really nice people. Once though over voice chat (i only had speakers no mic) one mocked me cause I was a warrior with a dagger :(

You're a bad warrior and you should feel bad.

Also doesn't sips have his own youtube now?

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013
reminder this is the most succesful goon project ever

lmao literally kings of youtube
ä

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i hear yogscast lived with their parents till they were 30+ , one till he was 40+

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ye olde goone squade cast, by some faggots who barely even post here anymore i'm so loving gaY

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
which one is the troon

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8sroTeQ84

autistic, every one of them.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
the yogscast made this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHmXtvbmE5g

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

Fajita Fiesta posted:

which one is the troon

lewis

and simon

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

shas posted:

they have an office building dedicated to playing minecraft

the future is now

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

concerned mom posted:

Its pretty simple really, warriors should use axes and swords etc, and rogues use daggers. They were right to mock you and i definitely would have furthermore thrown you out of my guild and/or raiding party as there is no possible way your dps/agro (depending if tank or not) would have been high enough to contribute to the team which under tight conditions could have made the difference between success or failure for 24 other people. Sorry but that's just how it works if you want to roll with the big boys wearing 'RP' gear.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Its pretty simple really, warriors should use axes and swords etc, and rogues use daggers. They were right to mock you and i definitely would have furthermore thrown you out of my guild and/or raiding party as there is no possible way your dps/agro (depending if tank or not) would have been high enough to contribute to the team which under tight conditions could have made the difference between success or failure for 24 other people. Sorry but that's just how it works if you want to roll with the big boys wearing 'RP' gear.

same

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

lmbo

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

hmm yes *pretends to write notes down in notepad while im actually drawing a comically large penis*

shas
Jul 27, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

isn't one of their asses dying

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
And if you show up without potions and full enchants you can gently caress off too.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

And if you show up without potions and full enchants you can gently caress off too.

goldmine, or green goldmine, i dont care

shas
Jul 27, 2011

scalded schlong posted:

isn't one of their asses dying

no thats other youtube celebrity total biscuit

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

dumb scrubby gbs poster: "hurr the yogs made fun of me for doing suboptimal builds i dont see why :saddowns:"
enlightened pro wow player: ":crossarms:You were not punished nearly enough. Let me explain to you my reasoning."

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Furthermore boss fights are complex and unique with multiple phases. No i will not hold up the entire party to explain how the loving mechanics of a particular encounter work. You knew exactly where you were going, you have both google and youtube and its not loving rocket surgery to watch one of the many demonstrational videos freely available from many different sources. Some of us actually have lives outside the game but unlike you, we have respect for one another's time and had the courtesy of showing up having a little bit of a clue what the gently caress we were doing. I guess that's about it. Oh yeah, get on vent or get bent.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

aw dang i fell for it

shas
Jul 27, 2011

source your quotes

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

aw dang i fell for it

I'm actually semi-serious believe it or not in that i pretty much used to say all this poo poo on a weekly basis when putting together raids via my guild of autists etc. I liked Scandinavians those guys were serious as gently caress about the process and never let you down. Thankfully i have been clean from wow for a couple of years now and am enjoying the lower blood pressure/active sex life that resulted from quitting.

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013
#yoco #esports #gycl

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

A Friendly Horse posted:

lol they actually make money playing bideogames

pewdiepie prob makes more per capita thats right shut down

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
The fat one is a notorious homosexual.

Syrek
Jan 13, 2010

Meeeeeeeeehhh
I dunno 'bout that

They actually call themselves goon squad in the first few seconds.
Guild name ridiculed and ruined forever and always.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Peppi posted:

The fat one is a notorious homosexual.

I met him in a sauna once, and he's into some pretty kinky stuff.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

*equips dagger*

hey guys can this be a bear run

bear run plzz???

*dies 10 seconds into Akil'zon*

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013
hom
odew
is good at eaing dick

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
masturbatory garbage

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

Athropos posted:

masturbatory garbage
my gay fetish ty

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

Phobophilia posted:

lol they actually make money playing bideogames

pewdiepie prob makes more per capita thats right shut down

theyre 2nd most succesfull on youtub

like, ever

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Skeleton Ape posted:

*equips dagger*

hey guys can this be a bear run

bear run plzz???

*dies 10 seconds into Akil'zon*

ok guys so if you don't know the heigan dance speak now because its better you say now than just pretend you do

*complete silence*

cool, let's go

*everyone stands in lava and dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

A Friendly Horse posted:

lmao literally kings of youtube
ä