Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuxracer
May 4, 2006

He still does. I am Deadmau5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

stuxracer posted:

Hi Deadmau5

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

stuxracer posted:

My name is Skrillex

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm Enrico Pallazzo

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i'm simon cowell from the yogsquad

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I like the ginger one and the canadian one and the lesbian one

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Zoey is the best

also it's weird seeing sips genuinely enjoying terrible games like Sim City

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

The yogscast are ok, generally. Sometimes they do terrible stuff, sometimes they do entertaining stuff. I have moderate opinions about youtubers itt. Altho i will fight anyone irl who dislikes watching Zoey and her girlfriend playing games together

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Bolian Blues posted:

the lesbian one

Meis posted:

Altho i will fight anyone irl who dislikes watching Zoey and her girlfriend playing games together

when you realise people are watching these videos with their dick in their hand it makes a lot more sense

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Deadmau5 used to post in GBS

#YoCoc#WhensYoCo#WhensEsports#GYCL

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

HJB posted:

when you realise people are watching these videos with their dick in their hand it makes a lot more sense

anyone who gets off to zoey's voice is a fuckin weirdo, she sounds awkward as hell.

but i guess there are people who do when she does stuff with her gf, because people are terrible

A Friendly Horse
Dec 28, 2013

Meis posted:

anyone who gets off to zoey's voice is a fuckin weirdo, she sounds awkward as hell.

but i guess there are people who do when she does stuff with her gf, because people are terrible

goons are. big weird aysaa lmAmoa

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Deadmau5 used to post in GBS

Wasn't he banned for poor grammar or something?

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

A Friendly Horse posted:

Insightful Funny +1

you dont get it please leave

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH
reminder that they got half a million dollars for a lovely minecraft knockoff. Did this ever come out? guess it looks like there haven't been any updates in a year, lol

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lovely minecraft knockoff that by someone without any programming experience in the first place

its either going to get canned, or released in a horrific state, or eat money forever, and the drama fallout will be glorious

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

WERE IS SHADOW OF ISRAHPEL???????

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
http://yogscast.wikia.com/wiki/Yogscast_Wiki

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

yogscast is alright i mean they clearly know where there bread is buttered so they keep doing garbage minecraft videos but good on them for milking the poo poo out of that

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but I wouldn't throw sips out of bed unless I wanted to gently caress him on the floor.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
They're charming and successful so it's hard to believe they once posted on these forums.

Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?
Yogscast are alright. The original 4 or 5 or so guys anyway, I just looked at their website and there's like a million of them now apparently.

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010
The stuff Sips has been doing with the hat films guys lately is gold. The rest has been pretty meh.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Slapdash posted:

The stuff Sips has been doing with the hat films guys lately is gold. The rest has been pretty meh.

sips is good

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
all the stuff sips does is improv, the minute a script is involved everyone in the yogscast gets poo poo. Their DND thing was the best thing they have done in the past 2 years.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

I listened to the podcast back in like 2007 which was pretty funny, and then they started to play minecraft and the funny podcast died forever, rip

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Lowtax posted:

I'm Enrico Pallazzo

How much fun was working on Just Shoot Me? I bet it was a lot of fun!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Its pretty simple really, warriors should use axes and swords etc, and rogues use daggers. They were right to mock you and i definitely would have furthermore thrown you out of my guild and/or raiding party as there is no possible way your dps/agro (depending if tank or not) would have been high enough to contribute to the team which under tight conditions could have made the difference between success or failure for 24 other people. Sorry but that's just how it works if you want to roll with the big boys wearing 'RP' gear.

i was being carried it was a blue dagger

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this is all that needs to be said about yoscast

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
watch that video, and tell me these people have redeemable qualities

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

forbidden lesbian posted:

they make 6-7 figure incomes making videogame videos for the internet

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

forbidden lesbian posted:

they make shitton$ of money being goofy on youtube

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

this is very self fellating of me, but lol.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
post your wow chars nerdssssss

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Wraithmears/advanced

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

If only I had played World Of Warcraft in the goon guild maybe now I would be a youtube millionare :(

Two Piece
Jul 30, 2011

~*wonk*~

Brain In A Jar posted:

I listened to the podcast back in like 2007 which was pretty funny, and then they started to play minecraft and the funny podcast died forever, rip

This. The podcast was pretty funny, but then their Minecraft poo poo blew up. I can understand why they don't bother making a free podcast anymore when they can pump out Minecraft garbage and make a loving load of money from it. Especially when half of the fan mail they ever read out on the podcast came from mentally disturbed teenagers.

Also does anyone know what exactly happened with their Minecraft-clone kickstarter game? They got like half a million dollars for it over a year ago and I've still seen next to no fallout over the fact that nothing has come of it.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i think they just pretend it doesnt exist and distract their fanbase with garbled flopping of their faces on the screen

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Titty Warlord posted:

this is very self fellating of me, but lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yng0V0TCl9s

an autistic white english rapper raps about his autism

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Good Kid, future sexhaver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
rip yogscast forever

• Locked thread