Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Hi

Fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

fart :gas:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Probably 10-20 seconds beforehand.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Probably 10-20 seconds beforehand.

You some kinda fart psychic?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

goons don't have houses

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
As talked about in a previous thread, due to my partner being deaf its pretty much fart city for me. Last week I continuously farted whilst on top of her post coitus and she wasn't any the wiser it was a beautiful moment.

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
i pulled the old cough-fart during sex once and it worked in the sense that she didn't hear it, but failed because she could feel the fart vibrations through my boner

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I dunno but if you fart in my house I'm gonna ask you too get the gently caress out.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

As talked about in a previous thread, due to my partner being deaf its pretty much fart city for me. Last week I continuously farted whilst on top of her post coitus and she wasn't any the wiser it was a beautiful moment.

Mud Shark posted:

i pulled the old cough-fart during sex once and it worked in the sense that she didn't hear it, but failed because she could feel the fart vibrations through my boner

one of you is lying because these scenarios as described are incompatible in the same reality

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
his happened post sex, mine was during. they can both exist at the same time. schrodinger's fart.

i figured that she would really like the vibrations but this was not the case

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fart

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

one of you is lying because these scenarios as described are incompatible in the same reality

I'd go with the cough fart.

Cause that rarely covers it up. Gotta go with a sneeze over a cough.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That's a snart

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ahh what do you call it when you sneeze and poo poo yourself at the same time then?

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I'd go with the cough fart.

Cause that rarely covers it up. Gotta go with a sneeze over a cough.

it was a hearty noise, more cough like but also kind of like HUGGHHH and the fart itself wasn't super loud, just barely enough so that my powerful erection caused the butthole flapping to resonate.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Mud Shark posted:

it was a hearty noise, more cough like but also kind of like HUGGHHH and the fart itself wasn't super loud, just barely enough so that my powerful erection caused the butthole flapping to resonate.

I dunno the resonating ones usually are louder and longer... I'm am skeptical of this still. Also how would she know its from your anus causing the vibrations? I'm gonna have to detective this poo poo!

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I dunno the resonating ones usually are louder and longer... I'm am skeptical of this still. Also how would she know its from your anus causing the vibrations? I'm gonna have to detective this poo poo!

she felt it and had a puzzled look on her face, then i laughed a little and that's when it all went south.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

we record all of our farts on a scoreboard, so it'd take about a second for someone to slam the big red I FARTED button with their name on it before I'd know. it would still only take a second or so in the middle of the night, the scoreboard's fanfare is super loud.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Mud Shark posted:

pro level sex tip: when loving a girl or guy fart continuously so ur boner vibrates like a vibrator this will make ur sex partner have the eildest sexiest orgasms ever

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Idiot Syncratic posted:

we record all of our farts on a scoreboard, so it'd take about a second for someone to slam the big red I FARTED button with their name on it before I'd know. it would still only take a second or so in the middle of the night, the scoreboard's fanfare is super loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgLsEQOYqmk&t=25s

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

this seems to be some kind of shaming scoreboard, we record farts for pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Bobby Brown posted:

pro level sex tip: when loving a girl or guy fart continuously so ur boner vibrates like a vibrator this will make ur sex partner have the eildest sexiest orgasms ever

Time to eat burritos and drink a lot of beer before coitus.

• Locked thread