Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Holy poo poo is Morrison lucky god isn't real.

Source: Scott Morrison exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Scott Morrison bad man. Tony abbott bad man. Australia bad place. Me sad. Qtiyd

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mithranderp posted:

The Salvation Army are working on that.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Counterpoint: ignorant skidmarks who know what the score really is. Economic migrants!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Umm no, that's not how it works.

It's regressive. You admit it. So you, as a nonhypocritical progressive, have no choice but to oppose it. This is a logic trap and you are powerless against it. You all have to vote LNP now.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How dare those queue jumpers try to make poor Abbott feel sad by killing themselves. Shame on them. Shame shame shame.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ThirdPartyView posted:

Is Ricky Muir related to Political Cartoon thread legend Chris Muir? :v:

Ricky's the smart one in the family.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

So any argument against QLD Greens is really more about QLD than it is greens?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

We're all going to die in a terror attack carried out by a currently normal but scared person who is right now being radicalized by the brave men and women of the BORDERFORCE.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Captain Pissweak posted:

I'd still rather kill myself than others.

Or at least the others service would entail killing.

This is, unironically, my plan for if I lose my job. Just kill yourself. The only thing to do is try and hold on for the duration and hope we can get rid of the destructive parasites before too much of this poo poo becomes the new normal. I've got young school age nieces and nephews etc and I do not envy their future at all.

SynthOrange posted:

Sean R-Dunlop @seanrubinsztein

help I want to die.

Has Anjelina Jolie been to Manus island yet? It's the most realistic way to get the word out about how we're treating people there.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The first will be a hero but it wouldn't be enough. Not until the sky is filled, like a a Perth summer, with the greasy smoke of white austrslians will anybody of note care.

• Locked thread