Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.

ewe2 posted:

Does he know that there is this thing called the "internet" where you can independently verify stupid poo poo people say about their country?

No one can keep tract of all their contradictions. They know this and it's exactly why they say whatever they need to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

Please ask me for my google inspired wisdom on shit I know nothing about. Actually, you don't even have to ask.

Chadzok posted:

Is there some reason I'm not seeing why swarms of Work for the Dole'rs wouldn't just reduce the total number of jobs available for the taking because they're now being done on-the-cheap or 'voluntarily' instead of for a fair wage?

It's likely to be just 'make-work' such has repainting the same fence 10 times.

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

I'd use USYD's superior military fire-power to obliterate every square inch of their campus. The more indiscriminate destruction and killing the better.

Then the rockets would stop because UNSW would cease to exist. UNSW? Who?

KingEup fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jul 31, 2014

KingEup
Nov 18, 2004
I am a REAL ADDICT
(to threadshitting)

gently caress me, someone wants to introduce some stupid new drug laws

quote:

Amends the: Criminal Code Act 1995 to: introduce an offence for importing all substances that have a psychoactive effect; introduce an offence for importing a substance which is similar to a serious drug; introduce international firearms trafficking offences and mandatory minimum sentences http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/search/display/display.w3p;query=Id%3A%22legislation%2Fbillhome%2Fr5323%22

• Locked thread