Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f5_1383267034&comments=1

sorry lowtax

you ate poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i want to convert my car to run on that so it leaves a giant fart dragon tail everywhere i drive

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSizePotato posted:

i want to convert my car to run on that so it leaves a giant fart dragon tail everywhere i drive

That would be the 2009 Kia Spectra5

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
ha ha i taught you on the dangers of chinese poop oil. yet if i post a thread spanishboylove or whatsit with ban me, seems legit

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Looks like the only thing China still has on India is it doesn't have roaming rape gangs.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looks like the only thing China still has on India is it doesn't have roaming rape gangs.

china has a first world though. india has that guy who lives in a giant skyscraper sealed off form the slums around it

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
10% of the fried food in China is cooked using poo poo oil.

That's what I pulled from that video, and that's all I needed to hear.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I cut out the middle man and poop my own food

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

10% of the fried food in China is cooked using poo poo oil.

That's what I pulled from that video, and that's all I needed to hear.

most romans used pure pee to clean there clothes to those silly yellow looking whites,

then a volcano happened, and stuff and the romans ate beef jerky until the ate a bullet by the current mafia

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Fandyien posted:

china has a first world though. india has that guy who lives in a giant skyscraper sealed off form the slums around it

He doesn't actually live in it because it doesn't have any east-facing windows and that's bad luck or some poo poo.

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax

Yaldabaoth posted:

He doesn't actually live in it because it doesn't have any east-facing windows and that's bad luck or some poo poo.

its a grudege

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
who knew the ultimate joke would have nothing to do with carbonated beverages???

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Lowtax posted:

who knew the ultimate joke would have nothing to do with carbonated beverages???

nor ambien, lmbo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

the real secret to genuine chinese food is the carcinogens in the sauce, along with a dash of heavy metals for flavor

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
there is a 1 in 10 chance the fry you ate in china came from a sewer

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
theres literally bad eating and then theres this

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Streamskips posted:

there is a 1 in 10 chance the fry you ate in china came from a sewer

it said 10% of street food, not all food or all restauraunt food. street food in the us can get sketchy at times, so if you decide to get the fried seafood special from a shady dude in the ghetto in Beijing you probably deserve to get liver failure

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
this is how ebola starts people

a theory anyway

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

icantfindaname posted:

it said 10% of street food, not all food or all restauraunt food. street food in the us can get sketchy at times, so if you decide to get the fried seafood special from a shady dude in the ghetto in Beijing you probably deserve to get liver failure
What's funny is that many Chinese know about gutter oil and actually think it makes food taste better than other oils.

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

What's funny is that many Chinese know about gutter oil and actually think it makes food taste better than other oils.

lobsters are a main meal, prisoners were forced to dine on it

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
prisoners were dicks

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
hey lowtax now that im famous and stuff, shill

yourself

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
you want them upset?

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
better yet have a mod probate me

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Streamskips posted:

hey lowtax now that im famous and stuff, shill

yourself
what

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
China:

Soaking eggs in piss. Frying dumplings in poo poo.

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax

im still following the rules

original content creators of this sight, gently caress um

ueajh

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPpVgnXY6U

heres a sdong to explain thinhs

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

all the bacteria (cept for ecoli) gets burned away, the chemical contaminants in the chinese sewer system is far grosser than the poo poo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

poo poo's delicious idgaf

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

all the bacteria (cept for ecoli) gets burned away, the chemical contaminants in the chinese sewer system is far grosser than the poo poo

the oil is filled with carcinogens, which is why you throw out oil after cooking with it. also probably heavy metals because hey, its china.

its not really poop oil that's not accurate, it's more like industrial runoff oil. so essentially yes, chemicals in the chinese sewage system are worse than poop, but this oil is actually that and not poop

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is this like 3 penis wine?

Aug 4, 2010

if i was to travel to china how would i make 100% certain that i dont eat poo poo oil for the duration of my stay?

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
i'd be mad too if my poo poo oil was from the sewers

Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe
the chinese just love the concept of recycling

quote:

The process of collecting gutter oil was derived from the older Chinese practice of blood opium extraction. First pioneered by Hong Kong opium den operator Hu Ji Lin, he waited for his clients to pass out, before extracting their blood to remove the morphine alkaloid which produces the sedative effect of opium. By recycling the alkaloid in such a manner, he was able to keep costs down and further expand his opium business.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Just wait til you find out which animal the meat came from! haha! am I rite!? #goOrganic #DougStanhope

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Korea too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYc1XqfU-Jo&t=844s
:stare:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
is this a car fueled by your posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
This reminds of when I was in Istanbul Turkey and people were fishing out of a disgusting little river right in middle of the city. Men were elbow to elbow across both sides of the bridge. They'd catch these tiny fish them immediately sell them to the little food carts on the side of the road that would then cook them up to be sold.

www posted:

if i was to travel to china how would i make 100% certain that i dont eat poo poo oil for the duration of my stay?

I was also wondering this.

• Locked thread