Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
UFC better hire his rear end back at some point in the near future. I can't watch Jay Glazer and the Domin8r in studio for the next decade. Please Dana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I want Chael to go crazy with HGH now and sub Galvao.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

outy posted:

Sure it is. Read more.

As a representative of the American race please shut up and drop this.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

-Atom- posted:

it really isn't up for debate that the Barao we saw wasn't what we're used to.

It in fact really is.

manyak posted:

it was exactly what Im used to tbh.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

In an ideal world, like 8 different light heavyweights came forward challenging Jon Jones to save the card.

Reminder Chris Weidman offered to fight Jones at LHW during that debacle. Weidman rules.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

BJ was gonna get his rear end whipped whether he changed his style or not.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Nibbles141 posted:

What does he spend all his cash on?

Late on this, but he very recently posted himself using one of those water jetpacks that he bought.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

He witnessed the great NSAC culling of summer 2014.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

-Atom- posted:

I'm down with both, and can't wait to change your avatar back to the baseball one.

I'll put up a month against you as well if you're willing to go down for 2.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

-Atom- posted:

The terms should be equal so if you want to do two months it's 60 days for you too, chump.

I'm saying I'm putting up a month for a month backing Weidman as well if you want it. I'm implying you're gonna go down for two months if you accept cause me and Kensei are gonna be right again.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

FD has laid down the ruling. I would've enjoyed racking up your stint but it looks like it'll just be Kensei putting you away for a month.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Just watched pieces of the NSAC card, amazing. here's some bits for those who missed out.

I thought the graphics in Masato's post were a photoshop but they're not. The UFC has become self aware.

Courtroom rat tail.

The moment the NSAC offered Chael a job

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 24, 2014

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ariza posted:

Has there been any update on NY lately? I thought it was going ahead this year and now nothing. I don't want to deal with the cunts at the border at 3 in the morning coming back from Toronto again.

Canadian Border Control is incredibly annoying and staffed with a lot of shitheads. I say this as someone who has dealt with other immigration points and as someone who has traveled with a Canadian to the states and seen how the US treats them in comparison.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Panama Red posted:

Mark Coleman not bothering to train for a fight because he was "too broke."

You don't believe this?

Panama Red posted:

As for the excuses attributed to Big Nog that are commonly out there, there's not a lot of evidence for them. Even the staph infection one can be traced back to Dana White using it as an excuse first, with Nog only confirming it when he was asked about it, not using it right out of the gate.

Making dumb excuses is obviously dumb, but dumbness knows no flags or borders

Nog literally just claimed part of the reason he lost is because he had to fly coach. Tons of fighters make excuses, but where as the American excuse rate might be around 50% the Brazilian excuse rate is around 95% and usually twice as stupid.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Panama Red posted:

The actual stories I've seen about this have him citing a long flight in addition to his injuries, which given the length of his career has some validity to it.

If flying coach (many days before a fight) can in any way gently caress up your back and therefore performance, you should not be fighting and should undergo intense physiotherapy. If he's so frail that the plane hosed him up, he wouldn't even have been able to do what he did in the octagon before getting beaten up. I can't believe someone is defending the victor class excuse.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 25, 2014

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Let's shift subjects and talk about how Matt Brown is going to be the future champion,

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

manyak posted:

what's everyone so mad about

Chael Sonnen's retirement.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They couldn't even change the packaging to fool me into thinking this is anything but those wet wipes girls use. C'mon dude...wipes.

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Despite what they say, moist wipes of all kinds are NOT flushable! They clog sewer systems! Use toilet paper like a living human with pride & no fear.

Dude Wipes posted:

If you're still wiping with just toilet paper you're a chump and your rear end hates you for it. Any red-blooded American knows Dude Wipes™ are off the chains.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

5- FRAM

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The most insecure man ever is gonna wake up today apply his AlphaNail nail polish, drink a Dr. Pepper 10, then wipe his rear end with a Dude Wipe.
No he won't AlphaNail is gone. Sorry to break the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPBA2HKPus

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 27, 2014

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Chris Leben used to be a spokesperson for this along with some other MMA fighters I can't remember anymore. Someone discovered this when it launched in 2012 and we all mocked it... it's not around in 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

You're forgetting number 3. Track down his personal photos on Instagram and call him a fag.

• Locked thread