Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

According to uncle creepy all bj does for strength and conditioning is building roads and farming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Weidman's movement looked amazing for the first few rounds. Not giving machida any room and cutting off the cage, another masterful game plan. After he got rocked and faded a bit, that all went out the window and he stood right in front of him. Weidmans chin is bananas.

The vitor fight is interesting. Machida was able to stuff some take downs. Do you guys think vitor has good enough tdd?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Bundt Cake posted:

I'm still a little unclear on whether or not Vitor is going to be able to fight again.

True. My gut says he will if Dana wants it.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I just watched the penn/Edgar fight and what. the. gently caress.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Reminder that bj did no s&c this camp, just taro root farming and building roads.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnMmbN1SubQ

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

A Diaz v Silva fight would be amazing and probably hilarious imo I wish I could watch it right now.

Same

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Sorry but the fight is going to go 5 rounds, because I want it to.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

manyak posted:

Silva would murder diaz in basically any iteration of that fight you could imagine, short of re breaking his leg walking to the ring

I think an Anderson/diaz submission only grappling match would be cool

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I'm excited for the little things, like Diaz/Anderson conference calls and face offs. The fight is just the cherry on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Can we take a moment to revisit the Diaz/GSP conference call?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3zhqkIAwi4

• Locked thread