Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Dice shaming, soon to be seen on meme sites across the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Night10194 posted:

Where did you get this Quiet Year and where can I, too, acquire this game? This sounds like my kind of thing.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

The Quiet Year is a neat little collaborative world-building/storytelling game, not really a traditional RPG.

That's it, I'm going to go make a game room thread - The Quiet Year is something that should work really well as a forums game, as it needs minimal imput and works in turns.

I'll let you know when the thread is up - although we can only have 4 players a game, I can see no problem with having multiple games running in the same thread, as long as someone in each game has access to a deck of cards!

(Yes, this is on top of my two lp's and two RPG nights. Free time? Who needs it.)

EDIT : the game is up HERE

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647705

Grey Hunter fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jul 3, 2014

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

ibntumart posted:

Please do this. I love The Quiet Year and want to actually finish a game for once.

I edited the thread into my post. To avoid double posting.

• Locked thread