Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Casimir Radon posted:

My new trainees have confirmed to me that the kind of people who volunteer to be Rape Ropes are exactly the kind of people you think they are.

You mean the type who creepily hits on high school girls, and then just happens to start dating one on the day she turns 18, and then proposes to her 3 months later, after calling back to Mississippi to make sure that the watch he bought on a payment plan from the Gulfport Mall was paid off so he could afford a ring? Cause that's the only teal rope I've known.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

tuluk posted:

barracks roommate, i guess?

Nah, just a new airman that got to my shop about 6 months before I got out. Stereotypical idiot junior enlisted. He's my go-to story when I try to explain to non-mil friends how dumb most of the military is.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

tuluk posted:

nice.
I'd make a Lt Col Jeffrey Sinclair leadership joke, but he's US Army.

We've got a better Lt Col story:

Air Force Officer In Charge Of Sexual Assault Prevention Program, Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault

My favorite idiot tech school story was the pair of guys, just about done with airfield systems tech school, who decided it would be a good idea to get drunk and walk around the dorm area at Keesler with their cocks hanging out of their pants. During the AF birthday celebration. With just about every MTL and important person on base walking around. They got off pretty light though- got recycled back to block 1 of 12 and had to repeat training.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfGPGhH03Q

• Locked thread