Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
As if you didn't know what kind of fagAir Force you all are in (mostly) already, let me tell you of how our CC Call was going to go down today (before it got cancelled):

So there's a SrA in my office who is one of them squadron safety rep people. She was told to make a powerpoint slide for holiday/weekend safety. She spent 2 hours on it. She actually did a really good job. Covered Grill safety, sun burns, boating, the usual don't drink and/or rape people, etc. She sent it up to this 1LT who is apparently her new flight CC. He send it back down for corrections, and apparently he told her to remove all the photos of the people with sun burn because they were in their swim suits. That was deemed "inappropriate."

:psyduck:

whatspeakyou fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

Godholio posted:

Well they brought back TA and certain friday patches. On the other hand, AFPC hasn't been shut down and lined up against a wall with blindfolds, so I'm going with "still poo poo."

This is why you go around AFPC and find your own god drat assignment before they gently caress it up. :colbert: (if you seriously didn't know you could do this, ask me in a PM or something).

Side note: Is it true that EQUAL-Plus listings are actually selected from AFPC and the gaining unit has no say and who gets set there from the list of whoever applied? If that's the case, why the gently caress even have it or allow units to post them with requirements? :catstare:

whatspeakyou fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jul 5, 2014

• Locked thread