Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

every tealrope i met was a creepy gently caress, and they went to the strip club every weekend, which wasn't that bad on its own if they weren't awkward spergs. the least spergy people at keelser who would have actually done an OK job, of course, either weren't there long enough to be one or were creeped out by the existing ones too much

The Air Force wasn't always horrible.

It's worth noting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm just gonna say it.

Having a woman lead a combatant command is the goddamned dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Are you loving kidding me.

Jesus loving christ.

She's gonna menstruate and ruin everything in that nice office they give her.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

dscruffy1 posted:

A tool from my last base and a tool from this base who I kicked awake at work today made it. Pretty sure both were HYT.

The whole drat promotion system is a really gay version of chutes and ladders if you think about it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
You will develop mental health and substance abuse issues inside of a decade and are many orders of magnitude more likely to kill yourself and or someone else in your lifetime.

Congratulations, you are a future U.S. Veteran. And that doesn't even count being in ATC.

You can re-roll for initiative but frankly god doesn't play with dice and you were hosed from the word go, man.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

dscruffy1 posted:

Seems like he was really involved in a fatal aircraft accident. :heysexy:

YOU ARE MOST LIKELY AUTISTIC

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I wish they'd make you wear a bus drivers hat and dress like a 1930's gas station attendant. White gloves and all. :P

Also if anyone's ever randomly flying over the Midwest and hears someone come up on guard giving the most racist and unintelligible of tirades, you have found my own personal numbers station I've started operating intermittently when my meds run out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

Just a reminder that the USAF has the technology and capability for people to sit in a fart filled trailer room, kill muzzies on the other side of the world indiscriminately, and then drive down to the Vegas strip and get hammered/gently caress hookers/do crazy amounts of blow.

When you think about it it's pretty sweet.

Reminds me of that venture bro's episode when Action Man was telling Brock Samson about the good old days of flying off the arch Castro in Cuba in the morning, being back at the White House with JFK for a famous Debrief and drinks, and making it out to the Bellagio just in time to see old blue eyes last show of the night.

That's how you fight a loving war, boys.

• Locked thread