Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

americong posted:

I might try to make something. Hopefully you guys don't mind seeing a little bitty college apartment kitchen, limited equipment, limited budget ingredients, and myself only cooking vegetarian.

NICSA was designed for just such a situation! Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Kasan posted:

I just made an awesome dish for dinner that I came to share, that just so happens to fit the NICSA theme this month. I didn't take any before or process pictures, but I do have a finished product shot. Is that enough to post a NICSA thread and participate?

Absolutely. Make sure to post a detailed account of your process though, so people can give you feedback.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

NovaLion posted:

Is it too late to participate in this? I just happened upon the GwS forum and this seems like a lot of fun.

The voting thread has come and gone but you can definitely make an entry anyway! Cook stuff with booze and post it!

• Locked thread