Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

these are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i smoke p infrequently, like a couple cigs at a party and then not at all until the next turn up function

i found half a pack of marlboro lights on the ground yesterday, though, yoink

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

Miltank posted:

these are good

these were the best when i could buy them at the gas station, then camel decided to sell a bunch of custom flavors through mail order and all the local joints stopped carrying them. iirc they replaced them with snus for awhile but i never tried that ridiculous poo poo

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Miltank posted:

these are good

popcorn flavored cigarettes

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

stuntwaffle posted:

these were the best when i could buy them at the gas station, then camel decided to sell a bunch of custom flavors through mail order and all the local joints stopped carrying them. iirc they replaced them with snus for awhile but i never tried that ridiculous poo poo

snus owns

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
turkish golds were way better and basically got me hooked on smoking, at some point around age 16 they suddenly started tasting terrible which leads me to believe they were specifically marketed to teenage tastebuds.

they were hella good though. ps smoking is gay

Also yes snus is awesome and if you're gonna consume tobacco it might as well be that way (only real snus not gross camel/marb poo poo). My gf hates it when I snus but she secretly confided in me that it's just because she's jealous.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
American Spirits are the only brand to smoke

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
I started smoking after reading Running With Scissors

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont smoke, but if i did it would be unfiltered american spirits

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

facebook jihad posted:

American Spirits are the only brand to smoke

I don't know what it is about american spirits but i always feel like i'm going to puke after smoking one

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

GelatinSkeleton posted:

I don't know what it is about american spirits but i always feel like i'm going to puke after smoking one

it has real tobacco in it

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

THS posted:

i dont smoke, but if i did it would be unfiltered american spirits

unfiltered cigs are good but american spirits are gross

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

GelatinSkeleton posted:

same, i don't know if they are harsher on the throat but it seems like the smoke is too much so i stick to my wimpy ultra lights

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

iirc there is zero proof that filters do jack poo poo other than give the illusion of safety. whats the point? if you are going to smoke cigarettes go all the way wussy human being

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

unfiltered camels and lucky strikes own. my boss smokes unfiltered crowns or kings or some poo poo and they moderately own

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

stuntwaffle posted:

same, i don't know if they are harsher on the throat but it seems like the smoke is too much so i stick to my wimpy ultra lights

ultra lights dont do it for me, I have to rip off the filter and its still just like breathing

Mach5
Aug 1, 2004

Shatfaced!
Does anyone who doesn't have some kind of mental disorder smoke menthols?

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011
i have never seen lucky strikes in the wild

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

THS posted:

iirc there is zero proof that filters do jack poo poo other than give the illusion of safety. whats the point? if you are going to smoke cigarettes go all the way wussy human being

i've been smoking for 16 years so i did my time with unfiltered cigs, now it's purely function, sucking that tiny dick is the only thing stopping me from a murderous rampage

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Mach5 posted:

Does anyone who doesn't have some kind of mental disorder smoke menthols?

i switched to menthols because I thought they tasted gross, so I would smoke less and eventually quit. now I prefer them.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Winter Fresh posted:

rite aid used to have them, not sure if they still do

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

stuntwaffle posted:

i've been smoking for 16 years so i did my time with unfiltered cigs, now it's purely function, sucking that tiny dick is the only thing stopping me from a murderous rampage

fuuuuck i've been smoking for 9 years...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Day 5 of quitting smoking after ~25 years a smoker and I'd like to say gently caress this thread, right in its tight little rear end in a top hat

god I want a cigarette

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

Day 5 of quitting smoking after ~25 years a smoker and I'd like to say gently caress this thread, right in its tight little rear end in a top hat

god I want a cigarette

cigarettes are disgusting, make you smell bad, and also kill you hth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Oh man I wish I had thought of that earlier because waking up with my lungs full of fluid wasn't really convincing me, thanks man!

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

Oh man I wish I had thought of that earlier because waking up with my lungs full of fluid wasn't really convincing me, thanks man!

actually you should smoke one right now because holy poo poo, I just lit one up and daaaaaaaaaaamn is it relaxing. Also I look cool as hell right now.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

they always come back

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Winter Fresh posted:

they are usually under the counter just ask

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

might as well smoke it up

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I kinda wanna start smoking e cigs

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So uh...anyone in this thread smoke Virginia Slims?

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

hey guys just so you all know, quitting smoking has been impossible for me. I kicked a 5 year IV oxycontin addiction and it was insanely easy compared to putting these loving coffin nails down. Never smoke.

Mach5
Aug 1, 2004

Shatfaced!

stuntwaffle posted:

might as well smoke it up

I want to see that painted on the side of one of those portable oxygen tanks I see old smokers wheel around.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

SMOKE BREAK

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Mach5 posted:

I want to see that painted on the side of one of those portable oxygen tanks I see old smokers wheel around.

lmao

print it directly onto the packs, i bet sales would go up

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
this thread is gonna make me smoke a whole bunch more gently caress

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Miltank posted:

this thread is gonna make me smoke a whole bunch more gently caress

im smoking right now, because im gay
edit: also drunk!