Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
i cant wait until the op of this thread rivals the steam thread op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
I was going to buy Rainbow Six: Siege but hell, now I have Insertion.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

NTT posted:

I got kicked because I didn't have a mouse and was using a xbox controller. :(

e; of course my name WAS Xbox 420 Funtroller

congrats

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

well i got scammed

lmao

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
if you dont know what the gently caress youre doing when it comes to trading items on steam please just ask for help

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
But hey he isn't the only goon who posted here (or in the old thread) about getting a valuable item, ignoring our warnings and then getting upset that we laugh at them for getting scammed.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Huge Obamacare Fan posted:

This might be a dumb question, but my main screen says "mission 1/2". Does this mean I have two different missions that I can pick from or is it just a confusing way to say that I've completed one and have one current mission?

You can have a max of two active missions. You currently only have one active uncompleted mission, of two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

RVT posted:

I've always wondered what his deal was. He obviously has some way he's getting tons of steambucks and trying to convert that to real money, but why does he have so much money in steambucks?

tf2 hat baron, multiple maxed out steam wallets on diff accounts, etc

• Locked thread