Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dont do these things or youll get possessed by demonics.

No more levitating for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Paying to put that in the newspaper wasn't worth it, OP

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Backmasking?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I had to look it up too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

Insane people are funny. :3:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

what is trilateralism, is he talking about the triple entente

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I still cant stop giggling at Vegetarianism...

"EAT ANOTHER CARROT AND YOULL GO TO HELL!"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
No more marihuana or pot parties for me :(

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JakeP posted:

No more marihuana or pot parties for me :(

Dont be becky.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

psyopmonkey posted:

I had to look it up too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking

Insane people are funny. :3:

This made me grin, because this was a HUGE topic among televangelists and youth pastors in the 80's. It seems that almost all of them had a copy of "Stairway to heaven" and could deconstruct the lyrics and find evil things recorded backwards.

It kind of stopped when someone did an expose' where they found similar sounding stuff in gospel music and something like "Follow christ" in some of the rock music they were criticizing. It turns out that vague sounds can be spun either way...

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

genesplicer posted:

This made me grin, because this was a HUGE topic among televangelists and youth pastors in the 80's. It seems that almost all of them had a copy of "Stairway to heaven" and could deconstruct the lyrics and find evil things recorded backwards.

It kind of stopped when someone did an expose' where they found similar sounding stuff in gospel music and something like "Follow christ" in some of the rock music they were criticizing. It turns out that vague sounds can be spun either way...

All I have to say is...

HADOOKEN!

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

it's Been there all along. hail satan & all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhF2eCh2Uk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hail Satan

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
my new bucket list

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
So only marijuana, lsd, and mushrooms are bad drugs? Everything else is okay? Thank God that coke is still allowed. I couldn't get through church without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Stick with coke & anal sex; you'll ride your rascal scooter right past them pearly gates

• Locked thread