Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Cucking Mama posted:

it looks like you are a gay nerd tbh

Nerds don't go on holiday because it involves leaving the house. Try again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/magaluf-video-geordie-shore-star-3804869

There's a British version of the Jersey Shore called Geordie Shore with its own version of "the situation:" a guy named "Jay"

He was there and it's in the news apparently.

:lol: British media is terrible

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Nerds don't go on holiday because it involves leaving the house. Try again.

you're mistaken. earlier in this thread you posted that while on vacation you and a friend were uncomfortable with the way other revellers were spending the time of the year they aren't working so you devised a game about judging them and went to bed one hour later instead of enjoying yourself

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

if you've ever been to magaluf this is p.much the norm. who cares.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Cucking Mama posted:

you're mistaken. earlier in this thread you posted that while on vacation you and a friend were uncomfortable with the way other revellers were spending the time of the year they aren't working so you devised a game about judging them and went to bed one hour later instead of enjoying yourself

That's not gay though. He's just a massive virgin nerd. Whilst his peers were fingering sluts and drinking vodka through their eyeballs him and his friend were probably playing Minecraft in their hotel room

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i do all my dick sucking at home, where i can make my own drinks. curl up with a favorite book.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

my magaluf story - my loving dumb straight buddies spent like £200 on strippers each and then tried to meet up with them afterwards. as you can guess they didn't get laid lol

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Brainwrong posted:

That's not gay though. She's just a massive virgin nerd. Whilst his peers were fingering sluts and drinking vodka through their eyeballs him and his friend were probably playing Minecraft in their hotel room

Fixed that for you. I must just be butthurt that so many dudes had larger diamonds and more precisely sculpted brows than myself and my (also female) friend.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BKPR posted:

i do all my dick sucking at home, where i can make my own drinks. curl up with a favorite book.

your mother's basement has enough room for 24 dudes with dicks to suck? i'm jealous.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Fixed that for you. I must just be butthurt that so many dudes had larger diamonds and more precisely sculpted brows than myself and my (also female) friend.

my mistake. I'm going to tuscany this year and you can come if you'd like

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Remember the story about the waitress who won the Toy Yoda? I bet she feels real good about herself right now

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Alan Smithee posted:

Remember the story about the waitress who won the Toy Yoda? I bet she feels real good about herself right now

I wonder if she'd give me the toy yoda if i sucked her dick 24 times

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

Why not just tell the story instead of doing this sly inside joke crap.

Also I'd probably suck the number of dicks proportional to the price of the drink OP. A very thrifty endeavor here

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012
Why, we stoic and chaste Americans would never commit such lewd acts. Bacchus has taken over at last and we are the final citadel of purity.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

The Walking Dad posted:

Why, we stoic and chaste Americans would never commit such lewd acts. Bacchus has taken over at last and we are the final citadel of purity.

*stops slurping on 24 dicks* sorry what did you say i couldn't hear you over all these tasty dicks

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

The Walking Dad posted:

For now. Only by keeping offering baby foreskins to St. Kellogg will it remain so.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i feel like american media has made us think british are sophisticated when in reality most brits are the absolute definition of a teeming underclass

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fandyien posted:

i feel like american media has made us think british are sophisticated when in reality most brits are the absolute definition of a teeming underclass

As a British person I simultaneously agree with you but also question the hypocrisy in a goon deriding anyone else as underclass?

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Your bingo card is still lame as gently caress maybe you shoulda had a good time instead of being lame.
Or not go somewhere so shitte if you weren't going just because it was cheap and you wanted to be a beast for a week...

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Fandyien posted:

they're all degenerate in one form or another, even the most highborn brit has an air of wanness about them

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

Your bingo card is still lame as gently caress maybe you shoulda had a good time instead of being lame.
Or not go somewhere so shitte if you weren't going just because it was cheap and you wanted to be a beast for a week...

We did have a good time for the rest of the week- we didn't stay in the shithole that is Malia. You should go, it'll probably increase your chances of getting laid from 0.000001% to 0.000002%.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

We did have a good time for the rest of the week- we didn't stay in the shithole that is Malia. You should go, it'll probably increase your chances of getting laid from 0.000001% to 0.000002%.

It at least increases your chances of getting to suck 24 dicks, which, let's be honest, is the main goal of using the internet.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

As a British person I simultaneously agree with you but also question the hypocrisy in a goon deriding anyone else as underclass?

well yeah but goons are underclass due to shortcomings whereas ya'll just didn't get born into a retard incest german family

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I think most places are majority drunken underclass at this point

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Phoon posted:

I think most places are majority drunken underclass at this point

Yeah let's go back to the good old days where you'd have to suck 24 dicks just to get fed.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Sick burn mate.

Bingo card is still loving lame...

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Props to the last guy in line for his patience and understanding.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

facebook jihad posted:

Why not just tell the story instead of doing this sly inside joke crap.

Also I'd probably suck the number of dicks proportional to the price of the drink OP. A very thrifty endeavor here

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

“She approached me and you either say f*** off or, well, you know, she came up to me and said ‘Do you want to be number 25’ and that's when I put my middle finger up at her.”

goons: would you be number 25?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
what's a girl got to do to get a drink around here?

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007

oxsnard posted:

Nothing. The vast majority of bars in places like that give women free drinks just for walking through the door. This bright young thing thought she was sucking dick in order to get a holiday. She got a cocktail called 'Holiday'. Owned.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

lol

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
all the patrons are goin wild as blindfolded waitress gets pushed into a fjord and cant swim, "fool me once shame on you fool twGLUB GLUB GLUB" rip a dumb bitch who got pwned to death

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

hemale in pain posted:

if you've ever been to magaluf this is p.much the norm. who cares.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

oxsnard posted:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/magaluf-video-geordie-shore-star-3804869

There's a British version of the Jersey Shore called Geordie Shore with its own version of "the situation:" a guy named "Jay"

Magaluf megalolz indeed.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I am absolutely definitely overpaying for blowjobs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oxsnard posted:

Geordie Shore is vastly superior to the Jersey Shore.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oxsnard posted:

Just move to the Bay Area, you'll never have to pay for drink.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nothing. The vast majority of bars in places like that give women free drinks just for walking through the door. This bright young thing thought she was sucking dick in order to get a holiday. She got a cocktail called 'Holiday'. Owned.

Wait she was already there on a vacation why the hell would you work on one vacation trying to get anither one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Cream_Filling posted:

Wait she was already there on a vacation why the hell would you work on one vacation trying to get anither one

Girl was licking dick in a lovely club while the DJ counted them.
I doubt she think's things all the way through.

• Locked thread