Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Effsix posted:

When I saw The Flintsones Movie I declared to the sky that this was the worst film ever. Since then it has been shuffled away from the top spot by other rage inducingly poo poo life-sappers.

The Flintsones Movie > The War Of The Worlds > Wanted > Hitman > Transformers

I can't put Terminator Salvation in there because I don't know what happened in most of it, it was so poo poo I only saw 5-10 minutes of it before I started sweating with rage and had to put on Terminator 2 to calm me down.

See, I don't get how on the same page you guys go from making fun of movie snobs to becoming them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Effsix posted:

Movie snob? Like, loving some films and hating others with a passion for various reasons? Ok then.

You think you know love, then one day the limits of how much you thought you could love are exceeded and it's more than you could imagine and it it overwhelming, it consumes you. It's goes the same with hate.

I gave Terminator Salvation a chance because I love Terminator 2 hugely and T3 was a bit of a let down. Not rage inducing, just meh. I reasoned that Salvation simply couldn't be as bad because T3 was slated all over the place and they'd be sure to not fluff it this time. I sat down really wanting to give it a chance, I wanted to like it, but from the start it was a Michael Bay wet dream with every shot being less than 3 seconds long for the low attention spanners out there, dialogue filled to the brim with hot liquid cheese and a cgi fight scene in which I wished both combabtants would die. Maybe it bothered me because I loved 1 + 2 so much, maybe if I hadn't seen Transformers (the most terrible thing ever) I would have been more tolerant to modern clones of it, maybe if I was a ten year old boy with no discerning taste I might have been kinder to it.

man just look at this poo poo

• Locked thread