Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
what kind of idiot would enjoy this film?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

stuntwaffle posted:

this is a good movie, sorry your opinions are wrong op

i bet you liked snowpiercer too

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frostwerks posted:

where his pumpy muffin and how did you come by his avatar?

he thought id be a good ambassador for his posts

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

stuntwaffle posted:

idk wahat that is

dark city was a precursor to the matrix so lol if you like the matrix and dismiss it's daddy

lol this is like being proud of your dad when your dad is sean penn from i am sam

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

snowpiercer is one of the most retarded films ever made. i dont know how someone could have come up with something as ridiculously bad and gay as that film was

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
In 2014, an experiment to counteract global warming causes an ice age that kills nearly all life on Earth. The only survivors are the inhabitants of the Snowpiercer, a massive train, powered by a perpetual-motion engine, that travels on a globe-spanning track.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

A misanthrope posted:

how can someone say it's the worst movie theyve seen IN YEARS? i mean there are sooooo many bad movies out there. do u just not watch movies?

im mad

im sorry it stings so much and is hard to accept but man i watch a lot of movies and i wasnt speaking in hyperbole. dark city is a big piece of cheesy poo poo. it stinks... it stinks real bad.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frankenstyle posted:

Dark City is like The Shining and Star Trek Voyager. I can't imagine why anyone would like them on any level, and when someone IRL says they do I actually think less of them as a person to the point of politely avoiding them in social situations.

you're 2/3 totally right and 1/3 completely hosed. the shining? really?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
donnie darko is just a shittier version of that one twilight zone episode that dated the film by like 50 years

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

butplug accident posted:

watch antichrist if you want a better the shining

jesus christ i followed this advice. that was horrifying, gently caress

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
are any of the other films by the Antichrist director/writer worth watching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
me? movie snob?

*shits on self*

• Locked thread