Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

butplug accident posted:

watch antichrist if you want a better the shining

People should already have watched Antichrist

That said, it's much easier to watch The Shining over and over again than it is to repeatedly watch Antichrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I mean he is a bad poster, but Antichrist is a good film

Just not one I'm ever going to completely rewatch again or recommend people watch multiple times because I'm not a fan of the genital mutilation parts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trees and Squids posted:

are any of the other films by the Antichrist director/writer worth watching?

Dogville

Dancer in the Dark

Melancholia esp if you want to see the earth destroyed by a planet hitting it while Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kirsten Dunst cry about it and Kiefer Sutherland kill himself over it

He just made Nymphomaniac, a two-part film with Gainsbourg/Stellan Skarsgard/Dafoe/Labeouf/Thurman that's coming out on DVD soon, but it's 4 hours (his unreleased director's cut is 5.5 hours because he's literally insane)

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jul 7, 2014

• Locked thread