Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
my little brother (whos out of the air force and drinks like a sponge) bet me that i couldnt drink more than him. I tried to prove him wrong by having five Sex Love on the Beaches and one strong $4 beer.

i then decided to go for a swim wearing my glasses against my better judgement. i lost my Sean John prescription glasses that my mom i brought at Americas best

im now wearing the lovely, dorky looking glasses i wore in high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
neat

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
im the depressed type of drunk who always contemplates the various mistakes hes made in his life

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
neat

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
sounds like your little brother kicked your arse

fartzilla
Dec 30, 2009

how disgusting
Callaway Gardens is a pretty nice place. Have you thrown up in the butterfly house or the vegetable garden yet?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
You threw up after 6 drinks? Lol @ you, you soft loving human being

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

fartzilla posted:

Callaway Gardens is a pretty nice place. Have you thrown up in the butterfly house or the vegetable garden yet?

Its a cute place. WAY too family friendly for my tastes, though. I wanted to go to Tybee Island.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nothing beats getting drunk and throwing up somewhere nice

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
wow u suk

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

Umiapik posted:

You threw up after 6 drinks? Lol @ you, you soft loving human being

this

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Good job OP

loud dildo
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
drink more drink hard thats what i always say

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
mini the puker

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
:burger:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Race Realists posted:

im the depressed type of drunk who always contemplates the various mistakes hes made in his life

You're the type of drunk that only drinks girly bullshit that you should be ashamed of consuming before you even start because you're a pussy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Neurosis posted:

sounds like your little brother kicked your arse

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe
lol expensive glasses. zenni is frames, lenses and like a billion coatings for like $50

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Well that was dumb, OP. Don't worry, you'll learn to handle your drink in time, but until you do, consider going out without your nice expensive things.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Race Realists posted:

my little brother (whos out of the air force and drinks like a sponge) bet me that i couldnt drink more than him. I tried to prove him wrong by having five Sex Love on the Beaches and one strong $4 beer.

i then decided to go for a swim wearing my glasses against my better judgement. i lost my Sean John prescription glasses that my mom i brought at Americas best

im now wearing the lovely, dorky looking glasses i wore in high school

have you tried killing yourself? could work.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i didn't read the op but i want to say i finished off some whiskey

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i got really drunk and walked in on a woman taking a poo poo in an outhouse today.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you got that drunk after only five sex on the beaches

lol fuckin scrub

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have not been to Callaway since Fantasy and lights is it still just a place where old people go buy expensive stuff?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

amityville anus posted:

i got really drunk and walked in on a woman taking a poo poo in an outhouse today.

did you throw up on her?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Well it sounds like someone has turned into a little yolo swaggins!

Would you like to go out for pancakes? How about it champ?

Some nice blueberry flapjacks to make you feel better!

gently caress this thread. Its stupid.

:toxogond: stuff up in here.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
sex on the beach is your cocktail of choice huh

cool drink pal have you heard of appletinis they'd be right up your alley

try a mans drink next time

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

antisocial democrat posted:

sex on the beach is your cocktail of choice huh

cool drink pal have you heard of appletinis they'd be right up your alley

try a mans drink next time

Maybe OP is a chick.

Or, a very very homosexual dude who drinks bitch drinks that even ThreeO wouldnt touch...

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i wont judge you for vomiting after drinking 5 sex on the beaches and a "strong" beer if you wont judge me for drinking peach schnapps by the bottle while playing watchdogs, passing out on a bed that isn't mine, and peeing in it.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Tsinava posted:

i wont judge you for vomiting after drinking 5 sex on the beaches and a "strong" beer if you wont judge me for drinking peach schnapps by the bottle while playing watchdogs, passing out on a bed that isn't mine, and peeing in it.

fine just dont judge me for being such a bad dancer that the main bar i go to gives me free drinks because they love watching me drunk dance so much.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.

Ginette Reno posted:

fine just dont judge me for being such a bad dancer that the main bar i go to gives me free drinks because they love watching me drunk dance so much.

i too sacrifice my personal dignity for free $5 beverages. its cool and good.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mulatto Butts posted:

did you throw up on her?

i coulda taught her a lesson in not getting pissed off under such circumstances as getting pissed on

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

any shred of dignity i have left is quickly gone after about four drinks anyways so yes indeed

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sponges dont drink, op.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like to get blasted and just really be a huge piece of poo poo to anyone in my proximity. It's really a lot of fun.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Race Realists posted:

Its a cute place. WAY too family friendly for my tastes, though. I wanted to go to Tybee Island.

all botanical gardens w2ould be much improved with the addition of strippers. don't worry about the kids mom and dad, they probably know already

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hey if you want to dance anyway that's a square deal.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I like Sex on the Beach.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

I like Sex on the Beach.

I like Sax on the Beach...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I hope u kept drinking after you barfed op. Nothing like washing the spew out after a good chunder like drinking more piss

• Locked thread