Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i don't think you'll need to ever worry about this

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i don't think you'll need to ever worry about this

i obviously wouldnt have asked if i wasnt worrying about it dumbass

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Depends on if you are good. If you are, then do it ASAP because you will immediately show your value. If you aren't then it doesn't matter because she doesn't expect you to be good, anyway.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Waltzing Along posted:

Depends on if you are good. If you are, then do it ASAP because you will immediately show your value. If you aren't then it doesn't matter because she doesn't expect you to be good, anyway.

i am not putting my mouth near a vagina on the first gently caress

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'm with Waltzing. Do it ASAP.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

none

do it immediately

to every girl

at all times

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

jigglemaster7 posted:

Yeah. Yer bad at it so it doesn't matter.

And how do I know you are bad at it? Because you don't love it. If you loved it you'd be eating that pussy right now rather than posting here asking for advice.

Actually, just find a dick to suck cuz you are clearly a human being who doesn't really love women and/or just wants his own needs taken care of. It's people like you that are the downfall of society. So why don't you just kill yourself and save everyone else the waste of air.

Thanks.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hard to tell, I'd reference the farmer's almanac. During a new moon if I remember right.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Waltzing Along posted:

Yeah. Yer bad at it so it doesn't matter.

And how do I know you are bad at it? Because you don't love it. If you loved it you'd be eating that pussy right now rather than posting here asking for advice.

Actually, just find a dick to suck cuz you are clearly a human being who doesn't really love women and/or just wants his own needs taken care of. It's people like you that are the downfall of society. So why don't you just kill yourself and save everyone else the waste of air.

Thanks.

going down on some random slut youre loving for the first time is absolutely disgusting

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

jigglemaster7 posted:

going down on some random slut youre loving for the first time is absolutely disgusting

are you still here? why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

jigglemaster7 posted:

loving you would be absolutely disgusting so i dont see the problem

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You should just skip straight to the part where your life becomes so pathetic you start loving gay guys out of desperation. Start liking the cock now while you're young and you might even learn to love it.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

jigglemaster7 posted:

Well that's fair, as long as you're not not expecting head yourself. Although if you think she's a random slut probably the best time is never, go find a nice girl you actually like instead.

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012

jigglemaster7 posted:

this is exactly what every girl thinks about having to touch your gross cheesedick too, so I guess it works out

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

jigglemaster7 posted:

Jiggled again

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i love that pussy i ate it all
i wanted seconds

bitch op

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

jigglemaster7 posted:

I need to get better at GBS so I can determine whether this is 99% true or 100% true and thus whether to 99% or 100% laugh at you.

No it is cool, if you are like 15 or something I can definitely understand how it would sound horrible--I was pretty much mortified by the concept for years. But, you know, then I realized it might be nice if anyone actually enjoyed hooking up with me.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
girls are p. gross OP so I honestly do not know. Have you tried a hobby instead

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know that guy at work that CONSTANTLY references The Office?

You're that guy. You're him.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Quarex posted:

I need to get better at GBS so I can determine whether this is 99% true or 100% true and thus whether to 99% or 100% laugh at you.

No it is cool, if you are like 15 or something I can definitely understand how it would sound horrible--I was pretty much mortified by the concept for years. But, you know, then I realized it might be nice if anyone actually enjoyed hooking up with me.

Lol, you were scared of vaginas. That's loving funny.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
smear onions all over the mouth of a bulldog until it smells like an armpit and then make out with it

cunnalinugs simulater

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

smear onions all over the mouth of a bulldog until it smells like an armpit and then make out with it

cunnalinugs simulater

i think i got bad news for you if the vaginas you been kissin are anything like that

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Police Automaton posted:

girls are p. gross OP so I honestly do not know. Have you tried a dick instead

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
eatin pussys fun af iif u dont like reating pussy asap lemme tell u somethin. iur a pussy rear end bitch.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Corey Plumper posted:

Jiggled again

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I ate pussy on the second date and she loved it so much we've been together for over a year now so *shrug* its up to you man but I say go for it.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

just tell her "hi i know i dont know you very well or if you just had a dozen raw dicks in you five minutes before you met me but can I stick my tongue in your vagina/butthole?"

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
op gay

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i think i got bad news for you if the vaginas you been kissin are anything like that

not all pussy looksl ike the hairy mandibles of a tarantula???

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
First date.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
butthole is the only thing off limits on a first date

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
5 minutes of conversation? if I meet a cute girl at a bar and 5 minutes in she's like "btw come into the bathroom and eat me out" I'd say "ok"

Aug 4, 2010

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

butthole is the only thing off limits on a first date

u been dating the wrong girls

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
is your commodity (oral sex) valuable (ie, are you any good) ?

If so, then bargain something of equal (69) or greater value for it!

If in doubt, ask on yahoo answers, finance section.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

You should just skip straight to the part where your life becomes so pathetic you start loving gay guys out of desperation. Start liking the cock now while you're young and you might even learn to love it.

I don't see why you think a gay dude would be any more willing to gently caress the OP than a straight chick.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
If you have to ask this question, don't you dare. It'll be a waste of time for both parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Waltzing Along posted:

Waltzing Along dropping truth bombs itt

• Locked thread