Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Long story short: A girl I met at an anti-sexual abuse group 3 years ago contacted me this morning and told me I've got a son. This person and I had a 1 night stand, I wore protection and it did not break, and she hasn't brought anything up since that day. I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed and am afraid of bringing this up to my family because they'll go insane.

What do I do? Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Can a paternity test be done if we don't live in the same state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

PNA

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
kill you're family

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
poop on it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i don't believe you op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Every loving day you come up with some trite rear end boring made up story that we're supposed to pretend we believe. Why don't you dig into yourself to find some real drama we can talk about?

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Stop posting is prolly a good first step do that right now

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Whatever you do don't sexually abuse it.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
play along until you bang her and then deny everything and disappear from her life again

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

What's the most legal way to destroy a child? Is it technically murder if a rube-Goldberg machine is used?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Can a paternity test be done if we don't live in the same state?

Yes leslie.

Also, you should completely freak out when they check for child support back payments hits you.

BAD FATHER.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Whatever you do don't sexually abuse it.

This is a good tip. I'll add it to the list.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like paternity suits and I can't deny
You deadbeat dads always lie
Cause when OP says he's sterile or gay
And you have a kid on the way
You lawyer up

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

What's the most legal way to destroy a child? Is it technically murder if a rube-Goldberg machine is used?

crush their self-esteem, not be in their life, etc.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Long story short: A girl I met at an anti-sexual abuse group 3 years ago contacted me this morning and told me I've got a son. This person and I had a 1 night stand, I wore protection and it did not break, and she hasn't brought anything up since that day. I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed and am afraid of bringing this up to my family because they'll go insane.

What do I do? Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Can a paternity test be done if we don't live in the same state?

Okay OP here's what you do.

First of all you need to illegaly remove your own genitals and give them long enough to heal before appearing in court; you want it to look like an old wound so that it's convincing when you tell them that you can't possibly be the father since you have no genitals.

Next step: murder you're famil

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

check the reddit sub forums.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Drad_Bert posted:

I like paternity suits and I can't deny
You deadbeat dads always lie
Cause when OP says he's sterile or gay
And you have a kid on the way
You lawyer up

You've seriously gotta get better at this man. I just feel bad seeing these get worse and worse

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
nuke it from orbit

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

go on one of those shows where they determine if you are the father or not, have a dance planned if it turns out you are not the father

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I have idea, OP, how about you man up and pay for the child? Whether or not the protection broke is completely up to chance, so even if it didn't break, it very well may have, this is something you were willing to risk and now it happened. I don't see what difference it makes if it's yours or not, you risked it and now you have to face the potential consequences of your actions, the very consequences your were cognizant of going in to it.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
do u have a hot car OP?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i just found out that I am a son
my hands are trembling
I'm so angry I could just scream

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

InFlames235 posted:

You've seriously gotta get better at this man. I just feel bad seeing these get worse and worse

Seriously lolling at that post history.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

jalopybrown posted:

do u have a hot car OP?

I ride a motorcycle.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Gross Dude posted:

Seriously lolling at that post history.

In a bad way, a very bad way.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its funny because op is black

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Also funnily a lot of people in chicago lose their kids because of oversized TVs on tiny tables that aren't meant to support them as stands. Like in the past 2 years I have heard of about 20 different toddlers being crushed to death by giant TVs.

HTH Les.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Agree to meet her in a neutral, public location like a cafe. fill a bottle with your lukewarm urine and give it to her when you arrive, saying it's for dna testing.

if she still wants you to be her baby dad then you just man up and dad that baby

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I've come up with 4 possible scenarios:

Baby is mine and is ugly.
Baby isn't mine and is ugly.
Baby is mine and isn't ugly.
Baby isn't mine and isn't ugly.

If I could choose outcome I want most it would be the second one.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Have an anti-son, so when they both meet they annihilate. Harness the energy to blow up your computer so that you never post again. If you need help feel free to never post again, day or night.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Sever.

Alternatively, "go out for a pack of smokes".

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Crewmine posted:

Agree to meet her in a neutral, public location like a cafe. fill a bottle with your lukewarm urine and give it to her when you arrive, saying it's for dna testing.

if she still wants you to be her baby dad then you just man up and dad that baby

We live in different states now. Can I overnight a bottle of piss or will that get flagged?

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

We live in different states now. Can I overnight a bottle of piss or will that get flagged?

yeah just label it as lemonade

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

build a shack out in the woods and kidnap your son and take him there

raise him to be a wild mountain man. teach him how to hunt, kill, and fight. of the outside world, tell him only that it is a decadent, weak place, full of cowards whose strength and resolve is nothing compared to his

when he is grown, give him his final challenge. if he can kill you, he has surpassed you, and learned all that he can. he is ready. when his blade strikes home, and you feel death coming, tell him that his time has come. that he must go forth and conquer the weak sheep of this nation, and rule the land as not only their king, but their god.

when everything's said and done, and those who are left pick through the rubble and determine what happened, it'll go down as the greatest practical joke ever played

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

what if hes going to be the next hitler?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Contact Maury or Judge Judy or one of those shows. They'll get to the bottom of this.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

cock hero flux posted:

build a shack out in the woods and kidnap your son and take him there

raise him to be a wild mountain man. teach him how to hunt, kill, and fight. of the outside world, tell him only that it is a decadent, weak place, full of cowards whose strength and resolve is nothing compared to his

when he is grown, give him his final challenge. if he can kill you, he has surpassed you, and learned all that he can. he is ready. when his blade strikes home, and you feel death coming, tell him that his time has come. that he must go forth and conquer the weak sheep of this nation, and rule the land as not only their king, but their god.

when everything's said and done, and those who are left pick through the rubble and determine what happened, it'll go down as the greatest practical joke ever played

What sort of permits would I need to build a shack in the woods? Also I think the closest forest is like 120 miles north of here so I could probably only check on him every couple weeks.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

firstly, place your dogs in an enclosed yard or pool area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

Contact Maury or Judge Judy or one of those shows. They'll get to the bottom of this.

The story isn't wild enough to get on Maury and judge judy would just yell at me. Judge Alex might be cool though

• Locked thread