Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Lmao at the idea of Germany leaving NATO

France left NATO and didn't rejoin it until AFTER the fiasco that was Iraq and before Russia annexed crimea for fucks sake.

Russian and Chinese aggression just serves to push countries even closer to the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

THS posted:

i think the united states should cut its military by 80% and use its massive resources and wealth to improve the wellbeing of itself and entire world instead of cynically hanging onto the empire. stop all the spying and high level games. start building a bunch of nuke reactors and invest heavily in renewable energy, disavow the old paradigms of national rivalry and silly geopolitical brinkmanship. sincerely apologize to and make amends with everyone we have wronged. we can build a better world imo

hahahahahaha

this planet is inhabited by human beings if you haven't noticed

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

at the date posted:

Unless your name is Angela, no one gives a poo poo.

lmao there isn't anyone in Germany with any kind of power that would possibly even entertain the idea of leaving NATO.

Russia wouldn't be friends with Germany anyway because they have too many gays

• Locked thread