Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

happy belated birthday

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dibs on Napolitano and discussing unofficial TSA screening practices.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kind Looks like a Silver Star to the right of a Legion of Merit, which is out of order. Also nobody with that many stripes would wear a cover indoors, and last I checked Marines can't travel in uniform.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

gently caress the environment

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Are you Richard Hammond short? If not, lol enjoy your clown car.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!

That aint no not truck boat truck. One a them fee-ats might be an escape pod from one though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

My mother has a soul and hates it.

I hear Satan is giving over Blue Book these days.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Late but I'm going to get a Prius so I can save money on gas and get more booze and video games.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't brake-check, kids. The results are ugly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

um excuse me princess but the hyundai genisis is the ultimate homo sports car :colbert:

http://gaycarfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/thread-112.html

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Welp, retards at the VA pharmacy apparently don't understand what my doctor means when he says "OVERNIGHT SHIPPING - STAT" so 'ol AB here is off his meds for a few days. Thanks dickheads.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Psych. Saw the doc in person at the clinic a few days ago and told him I'd be short before the refill. I get gnarly tinnitus after the second missed dose.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You won't die, but its important to keep it at safe levels. I keep tabs on my BP since one of my meds can cause hypertension.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

maybe you should try not being crazy

maybe you should stick that cock back in your mouth

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

did somebody save n4i's chocolate adventure story to gip.txt? i'd read that poo poo again.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Getting my scope done on Friday hooray.

Do a popper and drink some wine coolers beforehand, it'll help you relax and enjoy it.

Serious question: do they tell you to do an enema beforehand?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you like benzo stories, look up phenazepam trip reports. Nothing like intending to take less than 0.5 mg and ending up with a two week gap in memory in which you lost your job and got arrested repeatedly.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And don't use them recreationally. Baaaad idea in the long term.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

probably why I subconsciously use icyhot for horses

that certainly was a lame pun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

*woosh*

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So day three off my meds, finally got through to the VA prescription number. They claim there's no note to rush my script, opened a ticket, and told me to call back Thursday. Is it better to call them again later today and again tomorrow to see what the gently caress happened with the script and when it's coming? I'm using an analog med that I didn't finish from a while back and it's taking the edge off, but I'm moderately uncomfortable without my usual psych script.

E: Called the pharmacy again, they pretty much said it'll be in my mailbox thursday at earliest, have a nice day, go gently caress yourself. Now waiting for the prescribing doc to call me back.

EBB fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jul 15, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Best way to sum it up symptom-wise is having the flu without the vomiting and runny nose.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Effexor XR 225 mg/day. It works great, but I start having problems about 12 hours after the first missed dose.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Benzos I won't go near if I'm not inpatient for something. I've done alcohol withdrawal both cold turkey and inpatient and felt like loving dying and don't want to end up experiencing something worse than that by picking up a benzo habit. Right now I'm sitting on a small stash of sertraline, bupropion, and trazadone. Sertraline is taking the edge off well enough for now and the traz is good for sleep with some diphenhydramine.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

alright, back to the usual vet thread business

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/JuUGC.gif:nws:

ps gently caress you grover

EBB fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jul 15, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck posted:

gently caress the VA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My medication saga is over. Second call to the pharmacy yesterday was at 12:30 when they told me it was too late to ship and to get bent til Thursday. Called and left a message with my doctor right after that. He didn't call back, but I bet he did something since a UPS overnight air package full of pills landed on my doorstep at 10 this morning. :v:

I love my psych, he's the first one I've had that really gives a poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh and Shim I took your advice and set aside a five day iron ration just in case.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Uh...set aside five days of meds out of the bottle so I remember to refill early? No weed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Oh, forgot the context and thought you were curing meat

You sound like trooper material, son.

Should really update the joining resource thread with that gif after all of the real info. Just be like

Blah blah blah reasons you shouldn't enlist blah blah but since you retards won't listen to us anyways WHY DON'T YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

A better page: it is my birthday. :toot:

Happy b-day. You're what, 25 now?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:lol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKLSGLjcJJc

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

"troop to farmer"

He's not a drug dealer, he's a drug farmer.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

My grandfather lost one of his legs in a grain auger.

I can't tell if this is a guard fell out of a tower joke or not.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I could use help with a little poppy operation I'm starting to sell to flower shops. Drug testing will be mandatory, but not for weed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nice got hit with a delayed facehugger. He's gonna be eating dinner one night and go all John Hurt. Relatives stop by a week later when he doesn't return calls and find that Dakota is halfway through eating him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NOPE

• Locked thread