Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Kirk Johnson posted:

If poor people were capable of making informed, intelligent decisions, they wouldn't be poor, OP.

See also: dropping out of education early, having kids they can't really afford and a whole host of other dumb as gently caress choices. Buying soda is bad decision one of, like, a thousand.

This is true.

I drink a 1 liter over the course of about three weeks and feel bad about it because I know it's terrible. But imma do it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

The Grimace posted:

do you have some kind of crazy grip that you can reseal that bottle cap onto the bottle perfectly? no matter what, if I buy a liter or 2 liter of pop and sit it in the fridge after opening it, it starts to go flat in a week. and the carbonation is capital when it comes to pop

I'm no soda connoisseur but ya it usually sits undrank for the last week before I finally try it again, find it revolting and throw the rest away. I mostly drink ginger ail or Ruby red squirt and I think it might last longer.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

if you're poor and your entire diet isn't literally rice, beans, boiled bones, and lukewarm water, you're complete garbage and a drain on the system

Ya. And if you're rich and your entire diet is literally fresh seafood, Glenfiddich, quinoa, and fresh vegetables and fruit you're actually healthy and good for the economy.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Design Spots posted:

lobster was prison food once, thats loving hilarious

Hell yea. Seafood being expensive is a fishermans trick IMO

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

seriouspost: making a giant pot of chili also takes over a hour of prepwork, the skills to properly clean and cut the vegetables/meat, the equipment to make the food, and the ability to be able to watch over the food to make sure it doesn't burn or boil over.

try working a bunch of lovely fast food/retail jobs and then see if you're able to (or want to) make 3 gallons of chili at the end of your 13+ hour day.

you sound like a commie

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

Do I need to go on a rant about the South and fat people? Or, how amazingly disgusting and horrible soda is? The only good soda is Ginger Beer.

Cock and bull ginger beer is my favorite. What do you recommend psyopmonkey

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats my fave too! *hug!*

I would suggest Reeds Extra or Bundaberg.

Reeds is my plan b but I'm going to have to track these others down. Thanks psyopmonkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

CubanMissile posted:

Only the smartest posters walk around in supermarkets trying to ascertain the income of those shopping around them.

Google glass explorer spotted

• Locked thread